Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I waa out shovelling snow so missed the start of the Morocco Portugal game. I got in just before the goal and wasn't fully paying attention to the game. It took me a couple of minutes after the goal before I realised Morocco were wearing red & green and they were in the lead! What a fud I am! 🤣

What a World Cup this has been for Morocco
Played like they all believed in their team, and it showed
Their keeper played out of his skin, and they fully deserved to go through
No panic in their play at the back, until the last few minutes down to ten men
Amazing performance
Still want Messi to grab the trophy as it's his swansong
The temper tantrums at the end between them and the Dutch show how passionate the teams are, if you've played the game, you know 'heat of the moment' stuff happens
Now, onto watching England getting beat amd the weekend will be a good one
HH

Last edited:
Just walked aff, nae shakin hands or fuck all, poor sportsmanship, at least he can dry his tears with £50 notes if wants, classlesstwat imo.
Noticed that too
No sticking around to shake opponents hands, poor show
Mad at his coach, and more than likely some of his own players as he was their talisman and did nothing this game
Well done Morocco
HH

That’s a massive untapped market we should exploit, with our support for the Palestinian cause, aw the Arab country’s have a wee soft spot for us, perhaps a wee preseason/winter break tour to drum up support and get the wealthy sheik’s interested
View attachment 21201
Actually saw a guy with a Palestinian football shirt on in Edinburgh yesterday ,Nice looking jersey

Back