Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peach... Commentators want a foul given for a tackle about 10 mins before it 😂😂😂
I knew as soon as the ball hit the net they would be whining about that. I rewound to watch it again and there was nothing in it. Saka got outmuscled and threw himself to the deck.

Now they are greeting cos Kane never got a penalty! Although I expected VAR to tell the ref to have a look at it.

Their salty tears just make it even sweeter.

Fuck being Roy Keane having to put up with the English shite at half time. It would be funny if Keane was saying its never a penalty with a big smile on his face

France are playing shocking!!! They either have completely under-estimated England or they have decided not to turn up. Its not looking good!!

France won't win this with Dembele and Tchamouni on the field. A waster and tree trunk legs only. No football in him. Also dreadful management from Deschamps. Saka has been cutting inside all night as easy as pie. England only have to run at them to win.

France won't win this with Dembele and Tchamouni on the field. A waster and tree trunk legs only. Aksi dreadful management from Deschamps. Sake has been cutting inside all night as easy as pie. England only have to run at them to win.

France have been so poor. They just haven't turned up.

That'll be the Brits as far as anyone in Ireland is concerned

you’re still a bit confused over the differences, here’s a quick summary:
The UK – a sovereign state that includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Great Britain – an island situated off the north west coast of Europe.
British Isles – a collection of over 6,000 islands, of which Great Britain is the largest.
England – a country within the UK.

France have been so poor. They just haven't turned up.
Honestly Lubo, I think they are hindered by a dinasour like Deschamps. They will throw away the easiest WC ever to win. If you see Giroud on the pitch, will you let me know? I think he got lost coming out of the dressing room at the start of the match, and is now probably on one of those water and smoke contraptions in the local souk.

Last edited:
Honestly Lubo, I think they are hindered by a dinasour like Deschamps. They will throw away the easiest WC ever to win. If you see Giroud on the pitch will you let me know? I think he got lost coming out of the dressing room at the start of the match.
Giroud should have scored there.

He just has! Woo hoo!

Back