Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Cracker. Ach shouldn't have bought them vodka, own fault ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kramaric scores.

Daughter. He can't buckle ma legs anytime.

Mrs. if I was 30yr younger, Id be all over him like a rash.

Me. if Iwas 30yr younger. I'd be divorced.

Not looking forward tae Spain v Germany, ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Always practice safe Mm are there unner 12โ€™s oan thi noise.
If you pass TTโ€™s hoose all screams yi hear are legs being buckled
Donโ€™t call the popo
Thoughts wi yi TT
Call 0776 444 44440h Merriage guidance
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

HH โ„๏ธ

Well done Ms.Knoll. That is what I call a proper stick it up you, to the Quatari authorities. The best thing about the WC so far. You have more balls than gutless FIFA.

If I was a German id feel happier with Muller as the no9 , or striker as numbers dont mean much these dsys but this looks a stronger German side than the Japan game. Gundogan in behind as the AMF with Havertz on the bench should they need him looks more natural than forced square pegs in round holes and unnecessarily.

Kehrer instead of Shlotterbeck at the back appears stronger than the japan back 4.

Despite what they've said earlier a draw doesnt ko Germany.
They'd need Spain to beat Japan and beat Costa Rica themselves MD3 1-0 in both games should tonight be a draw would be enough for Germany to follow Spain through but they wont want to rely on Spain who would likely make wholesale changes.

Can feel the tension through the telly

Bayerns Musiala at 19 looks an incredible prospect.
9 goals , 6 assists in the Bundesliga from 14 starts / 15 appearances makes unreal reading.

That was touch and go there Spain started really well but Germany finished the stronger in my eyes.

2nd half will be more frantic that's
" ahbsuhlutelely , for sure , I'll tell you right now:

Shut up Rio , nobody skins cats anymore .
Well...Kurt Zouma aside maybe ๐Ÿ˜† , it's a no no these days.

Well proud of the Canadians boys this morning, some goal from our Fonzie, put a scare into the Croats, but Croatia showed their class when they stepped it up a gear
No shame in giving 100% and being on the losing end
A couple of mistakes took us out of the game, the most obvious one was Kamal Miller's missing the ball, and they scored
Some good performances from the Canadian boys, Johnston again playing well
Oh well, one more game to show how much we've improved from the last World Cup
We got our first ever goal at the tournament, now to get our first point against Morocco...hopefully 3
Enjoy your week
ABE

Looking at our alleged latest signing who's playing for Canada just now, I won't be climbing over Matt O'Riley to get to him!! I'm not shallow at all, at all.

JJ had a poor start but has had an assist for the second Croatian goal.
I thought about that Shammy, and chuckled, but he's done well the young Canadian Bhoy, and this experience can only do him good
I think JJ will be off I'm sure, as he's looking at the bigger picture, better league and more money, but we'll see
Our superstar Fonzie Davies has been great, and took his goal well
Can't fault the maple Leafs for their effort, just not on the same level skill wise, as Modric and compatriots
Onto the last game and hopefully a victory for us

HH

Boycotting the games, but I still get alerts on my phone whenever someone scores in each of the games. Most of the time I ignore them when it's teams I don't care about, but I when I got the notice that Davies scored, I went to a link to see the highlights (thanks, FOX). Yeah, Davies is about 5 or 6 inches taller than Juranovic when they're both on the ground, and Davies was soaring, so there's not much Fireball could do. Which is OK, despite the pile-on on social media by the Moan the Hoops brigade. On the first Croatia goal, our new bhoy Johnston got deked pretty good by the Croatian scorer. I was kind of hoping Canada would come back, but as Dilligaf said, can't say they didn't try. Hope our neighbors to the north go through.

Regarding Juranovic, I don't see him leaving until the end of the season, if at all. Here's why: Remember how he lobbied Jota to stay at Celtic and sign a contract? I think his heart is here, at least for this season, and he's a quality player. I can see them bringing in Johnston in for the same reason they brought in Siegrist, to be a player for the future.

Last edited:
Fonzie ran 50 yards to get onto that cross, if you watch it again, he comes flying in way above JJ and bullets the header beyond the keeper
JJ laid on the first goal for Croatia
I thought Buchanan looked good for Canada, but the loss puts us out of contention
Good on Croatia for their win, I know quite a few from Croatia and they're good, hard working, people, and all the ones I've met are Celtic supporters when it comes to the SPFL
Still think Brazil & Argentina will get through, but some of the games have been dross
Still, not so bad being retired, when the WC is on
Mon the USA
YNWA

If someone is in for JJ and he's ready for another move then I'd cash in because we'll make a good profit. At his age he will be gagging to earn the pay poke on steroids at the EPL and we will have 2 decent players ready to take on his role.
I donโ€™t want players that donโ€™t want to be hereโ€ฆ.. get him punted, take whatever you can get and get him out ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I donโ€™t want players that donโ€™t want to be hereโ€ฆ.. get him punted, take whatever you can get and get him out ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I don't think anyone has suggested he doesn't want to be at Celtic. I have heard rumours that he is not wanting to discuss a contract extension just now, but I believe his contract runs to Summer 2026, so I can understand why he doesn't want to tie himself down for further.

The problem with all these types of rumours is that a significant number of our fans turn against the player and make him the fall guy for anything that goes wrong. I'd rather just enjoy players when they are with us as most will be gone in a few years time anyway, as this is how football operates these days. If someone is actively agitating for a move then that is different and I agree that we should punt them for as much as we can as soon as we can.

I don't think anyone has suggested he doesn't want to be at Celtic. I have heard rumours that he is not wanting to discuss a contract extension just now, but I believe his contract runs to Summer 2026, so I can understand why he doesn't want to tie himself down for further.

The problem with all these types of rumours is that a significant number of our fans turn against the player and make him the fall guy for anything that goes wrong. I'd rather just enjoy players when they are with us as most will be gone in a few years time anyway, as this is how football operates these days. If someone is actively agitating for a move then that is different and I agree that we should punt them for as much as we can as soon as we can.
Aye, well put BB, I've heard nothing from JJ or the club of him wanting to leave, first I heard of him possibly moving on was Anthony Joseph who suggested that we would likely recieve bids after or during the WC.
Since then SMSM are all over it.

Hes been a superb signing at ยฃ2.5 million from legia Warsaw and the fact hes a team mate of modric should mean that he will cost any club who wants him ยฃ20 million and more.

I know some are laughing at this figure though Idk why.
We punted a crocked KT for ยฃ25 million , old firm f.c sold bassey for ยฃ17? ยฃ19 Million ? Canny mind but JJ will go for a handsome profit if its end of season or next window ( next window should cost more , players usually cost more after WC and also the January window traditionally)

Members online

Latest posts

Back