Why has lennon not been sacked yet

I can't think of a manager who's had a P45 in the post for so long. I remember being a bit underwhelmed and worried under Macari, Barnes and Mowbray. I remember feeling it was looking bleak for Tommy. But it still came to a head quite quickly in each instance. With Lennon it's been absolutely overdue for ages.

Even in the wider football world, I can't think of an example.
You couldn’t fault folks for thinking he caught PL/DD cavorting about in the shower or something.

Another young Bhoy a goalkeeper has walked out the door on his way to Anfield to start his Liverpool career,,another sign Lennon is terrified of giving young Bhoys a chance to break through to the first team in case they let him down,young Welsh is our only fit natural C/B and he still starts him from the bench..

HH.

Another young Bhoy a goalkeeper has walked out the door on his way to Anfield to start his Liverpool career,,another sign Lennon is terrified of giving young Bhoys a chance to break through to the first team in case they let him down,young Welsh is our only fit natural C/B and he still starts him from the bench..

HH.
What a waste . Hopefully the next manager coming in will start giving the kids a chance . Karamoko will be the next one wanting out .

And the saga continues - meanwhile every time that Lennon now speaks he brings further embarrassment to the club and supporters that he apparently loves.
I am aware that many of you think this guy is a legend but his overall conduct and the manner in which he speaks to people while representing our club is totally out of order,
I have heard it said that the board were waiting on the transfer window closing to prevent potential signings being put off coming to us however from where I'm sitting it would be the opposite.
No matter what now is the time to act if for no other reason than to try to give the support a Celtic that they can proud of once again.

We need a clear out NOW these 4 month's will give a new manager a chance to structure a team and get his methodology across to these players. Access them and get run at the 2021-2022 season.
This is absolute negligence.
F..kin ragin now.
Everyone putting self interest before the Clubs interest it seems.

We need a clear out NOW these 4 month's will give a new manager a chance to structure a team and get his methodology across to these players. Access them and get run at the 2021-2022 season.
This is absolute negligence.
F..kin ragin now.
Everyone putting self interest before the Clubs interest it seems.
That should have been done early January and had 7 months to prepare for next season.

Members online

Latest posts

Back