Will we win the league?

Broonie is the only one that resembles that mindset.
Steroids are banned. Unless he takes a ufc style/paddy k lockdown ...hiatus...
Retirement jucie then back in about it.
Is that what jozo is away doing SP?
Terminator 2021 signing?
If ive cracked it then my curtians better be drawn and Kevlar woven into them.

Im saying this all in jest.
Lets not forget these boys are hun crushers by trade.
All that old rocky bollocks.
Are we bum micks?
No fuckin chance.
Lets get our domestics under control.
Time to prove it.
Result
Nother result.
Home and Away result
Away result
Home result.
Continued...

No time for shitebags.

If we decide to stop playing my little pony enthusiasts then its happening.
Decide to be warriors then we have a shout.

The lads that put on the Jersey need to know what it means.
Some do.
Others
Cant hack it.
Change the 11.
Only option.
Not big changes. Just a few
Our only option is fresh energy with some of the old expandables watching over it
If their not up for fight, get them tae phuq! 🍺 :mad:

We have the players to win league imo

But we need to go on a winning spree and play a formation that gets best out of our players.

But its much harder than it could have been with our form.

we need a dramatic rethink on creativity

And we need a much more solid spinal shape if we are to stop shifting stupid goals

need to rethink the attacking mid starting positions

you cant dribble unless you got ball

and if your too far away from ball to control it then quickly pass it then I suspect we will just keep making same stupid easy to block long balls to wings

our number 10 should not be more than 20 yards in front of ball ever

same with full backs

cant exploit space by marking them when we have ball

too many players in front of ball which means they need to come back wards when ball is passed to them rather than moving forward into gaps and spaces to collect ball then quickly move it to next player.

you cant do that if your always 30+ yards in front of ball

and no midfield to bridge the gap

we have great pace but wasted by distance between our players

And we need to pass to best option rather than just shoot and hope.

striker never gets ball coz he too far from guy with ball or the am refuses to try find the pass to open them up

Rogic and cal both look for pass

laxalt looks for pass but our players are too far from him

other than elyou

who has no intension of passing ever

same with christie

both these guys will only pass if they dont have wild shot on

even if striker has created a space to exploit

not sure if they have goal bonus

coz they are not interested in passing to striker

frimpong cant pass ball straight under press, creates little, defends like an 18 year old, ralston was miles more productive despite not having the winger flair

brown needs a partner in middle of park and cbs need more 20 yard options when they have ball

imo

we can win league

but unless lennon snaps out of weird shape and rotten tactics I dont think we will

we have negative synergy

no team bonus

we are less than sum of our parts and thats pretty hard to achieve considering we are champions

Welcome to the noise johnno and thanks for bringing a bit of sanity and positivity with your thread. I was starting to get a bit down the other threads reading like the daily rancid hotline. Of course we can still win the league , that mob are still shouting they can win last years. The problem is consistency, we win well, scrape another, draw another while they play as well as they have done for a long time. I dont think they will go a season without a sticky patch, we just need to get the head down and be ready to pick up the points when they slip up. 1 draw for them puts us back in it. Positivity is difficult to maintain when all around have written us off. It's too early for that though. In truth the club have to be looking already for the next manager, but 1 defeat shouldn't ring the panic bells , its what's at stake and how much it means that has us all jangling. The players are there , we have to play to our strengths, weve had very little luck whilst they are getting penalties every game ( William hill before lockdown wouldnt take my tenner on the rangers getting a penalty btw) that says a lot, Hill (young guy on the counter) said if it's not on the football coupon they dont take the bet (tbf that's happened to me before in another bookies ) I was told I'd be lucky to get 11/10 , that wouldve been fine and I'd have stuck a big note on instead. And they got the penalty as well. We were too quick to offload hayes, Gordon and lustig big characters all , now broony has to deal with everything and everyone in and out of the dressing room. We haven't seen any consistency yet but that can change. We also dont know how they will react to 'thinking theyve won it ' and they will be thinking it soon. We have to continue to do our talking on the field like we always have. Recognise the pressure that the side and manager are under. At this time Neil lennon has my support 100%☘

''Will we win the league ?'' I think we will , by 6 points .

Can I have a pint of what he's on ? LoL !!

Actually the way we are playing at the moment would have driven me to drink - if I wasn't already on a bottle of Whisky a day , two bottles of Vodka , a plethora of cocktails , 6 Valium , and a 330ml bottle of Stella .
I think it was the Stella that put me over the edge !

HH

Do you think you might have a drinking problem Millsy? 🤣

Welcome to the noise johnno and thanks for bringing a bit of sanity and positivity with your thread. I was starting to get a bit down the other threads reading like the daily rancid hotline. Of course we can still win the league , that mob are still shouting they can win last years. The problem is consistency, we win well, scrape another, draw another while they play as well as they have done for a long time. I dont think they will go a season without a sticky patch, we just need to get the head down and be ready to pick up the points when they slip up. 1 draw for them puts us back in it. Positivity is difficult to maintain when all around have written us off. It's too early for that though. In truth the club have to be looking already for the next manager, but 1 defeat shouldn't ring the panic bells , its what's at stake and how much it means that has us all jangling. The players are there , we have to play to our strengths, weve had very little luck whilst they are getting penalties every game ( William hill before lockdown wouldnt take my tenner on the rangers getting a penalty btw) that says a lot, Hill (young guy on the counter) said if it's not on the football coupon they dont take the bet (tbf that's happened to me before in another bookies ) I was told I'd be lucky to get 11/10 , that wouldve been fine and I'd have stuck a big note on instead. And they got the penalty as well. We were too quick to offload hayes, Gordon and lustig big characters all , now broony has to deal with everything and everyone in and out of the dressing room. We haven't seen any consistency yet but that can change. We also dont know how they will react to 'thinking theyve won it ' and they will be thinking it soon. We have to continue to do our talking on the field like we always have. Recognise the pressure that the side and manager are under. At this time Neil lennon has my support 100%☘
I respect your thoughts Winter....and I wish I could be as optimistic as you....But, from the evidence shown this season....we are going to be struggling to win the league....I cannot see any change from the present problem......unless changes are made.....We all like to look through green tinted specs....but, from what I see...the huns are getting better as the season goes on.....saddens me to say this, but we need a change now to try and stop them in their tracks....yes MIB etc come into the equation.........but the overall picture is....they are playing winning football and we aint.....thats the bottom line........:(

I respect your thoughts Winter....and I wish I could be as optimistic as you....But, from the evidence shown this season....we are going to be struggling to win the league....I cannot see any change from the present problem......unless changes are made.....We all like to look through green tinted specs....but, from what I see...the huns are getting better as the season goes on.....saddens me to say this, but we need a change now to try and stop them in their tracks....yes MIB etc come into the equation.........but the overall picture is....they are playing winning football and we aint.....thats the bottom line........:(
Give it a little more time Celtic will click, and I reckon that most clubs would be middle table if they had to deal with what weve had to. If theres no change forthcoming I'll (not gladly) put my hands up but I'm conceding nothing to a side who have no idea of what pressure is and that's what's next for them.

Can we please just dispel this myth aboot how the huns are playing.

They've done alright with what they've got, but they're far from worldbeaters and if teams took it to them, they'd soon get found out.

Almost every game they've played - the opposition have played in front of them. Any time their defence have been turned, then they look as shaky as your average zombie's tooth.

Hibs played in behind them and had willing runners. Jeez, even on the two occasions we turned them and made them face their own goal, we should have scored.

Europeans don't play that way either, so they look better than they are at that level too.

Going forward, they're fair enough. They move well off the ball and they find a bit of space, but again, it's still not impossible to defend against and in spite of how rank fucking rotten we were against them, they created fuck all and scored twice because of two absolute howlers of epic proportions.

One defeat. One defeat and that aura they currently have is busted and they're back to the dithering, clueless wonders they were in January, February and March.

Invincibles??? Mair like invertebrates

Can we please just dispel this myth aboot how the huns are playing.

They've done alright with what they've got, but they're far from worldbeaters and if teams took it to them, they'd soon get found out.

Almost every game they've played - the opposition have played in front of them. Any time their defence have been turned, then they look as shaky as your average zombie's tooth.

Hibs played in behind them and had willing runners. Jeez, even on the two occasions we turned them and made them face their own goal, we should have scored.

Europeans don't play that way either, so they look better than they are at that level too.

Going forward, they're fair enough. They move well off the ball and they find a bit of space, but again, it's still not impossible to defend against and in spite of how rank fucking rotten we were against them, they created fuck all and scored twice because of two absolute howlers of epic proportions.

One defeat. One defeat and that aura they currently have is busted and they're back to the dithering, clueless wonders they were in January, February and March.

Invincibles??? Mair like invertebrates
My thoughts exactly SP theyve not seen any pressure at all and are awarded a penalty to help them along. They will see pressure though and we'll be there to take advantage.

Right now, I fear we won't. Especially after todays news that Lennon has the backing of the board and refusing to walk away.

Wish I could be more positive and give a better answer, but I need to be honest here. I can only see things getting worse under Neil "I'm not big on tactics" Lennon

Back