Women’s football

ah've got sisters and nieces Shamrock,back in the day ah had tae batter a few "entitled" phuqs, who thought if their day was ruined, it wiz o.k tae go home and batter a wummin, GGRRRRR!,ah jist hope Scotland's lassies dae us proud,unlike the men's team, by the way,go on Scotland's women!
Well the women can't be any worse and have the added advantage of not having a brainless hun, tax-dodging fukwit for a manager. ?

male atitudes tae women's aspirations phuqin stinks! shame on you guys!:mad:
I've been known to make the rare and infrequent sexist comment on this site, Michael, but the truth is, I'm a big advocate for the promotion of women across every facet of society.

It's unfortunate that the two women who had the highest profile job in this country were both despicable, incompetent and poor representatives of their sex, but there are extraordinary women doing extraordinary things in the world.

I happen to work in an environment where the men are in the minority and it has been an education to see that there is more than one way to crack an egg and in ways which doesn't involve bludgeoning it with a baseball bat.

I don't think we will ever see genuine equality in my lifetime, but the gap is gradually getting smaller and I for one eagerly anticipate the day when I can sit about on my arse and let the little lady bring home the bacon.

It's not just an age thing, GG. Even younger generations are stuck in the mindset that it a ''man's'' game, whatever that means and are petty and narrow minded when they say that women footballers are all butch etc. It's time we women proved we can do anything we want.

There is nothing petty minded about saying it as it was back when i was at primary.

Girls were not allowed to play.

The ones that played it 24/7 in the parks were butch back then and all then ones i knew ALL turned out to be gay.

Stating facts as you know them to be true is not petty.

If you look at their technical ability, some have a great touch. Unlike Burke who needs a fucking airport runway to control a baw.

Well done on reaching the finals. The men’s team are utterly Shite and for the past 20 years we have produced almost nothing but mediocre players. I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

If we qualify it will be down to graft because technically what we produce is so far behind almost everybody it’s a joke.

Min the lassies.

Although I expect England to tear them a new one, we can but hope.

women curlin dem in from outside d box, regular o_Oo_Oo_O
sinclair thinks hes d man but 1 out of 20 r even on target. sinclair watch how 2 again ffs

Members online

Latest posts

Back