World Cup Predictor πŸ€πŸ¦˜πŸ€

EnsY0eZW4AMZylT

How the hell did I avoid getting my first ever widden spoon. 😳
I was wondering about that as well at the time because I had an outstanding last 2-3 games or something , think it was the, (or something),
I expertly managed to claw back the 1.5 pt gap by getting my first exact + a close, and was well chuffed that I had finished on the same points tally , and would only get half a spoon, or a widden 'tea ' spoon but never.

We were level on points but you had more correct predictions than me (one) so , same points but one less correct match prediction = widden spoon to myself πŸ™„

So I was surprised to see that rule wasnt implemented at the top .
3 yella bunnets ( there no golden btw, nor real but they're yella) ,
50, and I think it was Jinky62 and Richybhoy all on same points but they shared the bunnets.
( when yer doon yer doon, skelped in the face wi an auld widden spoon) 🎼

50 had the most correct predictions, and I think, that, won him the round because he was listed first , jinky62 2nd, Richybhoy 3rd but all 3 get bunnets, no fair.
Need to look at round winner to see if my theoretical equation stands up, cos you can have multiple bunnets πŸ€” , in the round ( sounds better), but only one can be listed as round winner.

Something like that 😢

Last edited:
Last day of the group stages folks, then the fun and games really begins with knockout, extra time and penalties, so to save 1001 what happens if,here is the scoring rules for the knockout rounds and final....

###Β£#

What happens if there is a penalty shootout?​

Your pick will be scored at the end of regular time or the end of extra time if the match is drawn after regular time. If a match goes to penalties it will be scored as a draw.

###Β£

So just to clarify if Senegal knock England out on penalties and you have picked Senegal to draw the match, you get the double celebration of a drawn result and England being sent home. 🀣🀣🀣.

However if you took Senegal to win, then you score nothing but you can still celebrate England coming home. 🍾

Good luck everyone. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back