Your idols growing up

Goalies were my heroes.

Peter Latchford was my first until he leaked 5 at Dens. Big Paddy was my real idol though......used to save penalties for fun when he first broke through.

Soft spot for a lesser-known Celt, Roy Baines, who gave me a pair of Sondico gloves when he was at Morton.

The Maestro and TB were my favourite outfield players, also tip a nod to Chic-Nick before he contracted foot-in-mouth disease

Goalies were my heroes.

Peter Latchford was my first until he leaked 5 at Dens. Big Paddy was my real idol though......used to save penalties for fun when he first broke through.

Soft spot for a lesser-known Celt, Roy Baines, who gave me a pair of Sondico gloves when he was at Morton.

The Maestro and TB were my favourite outfield players, also tip a nod to Chic-Nick before he contracted foot-in-mouth disease
Were you a goalie SP?

Goalies were my heroes.

Remember that game ,it was my first time at dens,musta been about 1980 or 81 me thinks.fkn hated the ground ever since HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back