A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I believe most of us are more than aware of the negative headlines that constantly spew from the Hun leaning tabloids.

Linking to them keeps them relevant and in reality contributes to their income streams and promotes their anti Celtic agendas.....best to leave them to pander to the deluded Huns knowing this course of action will accelerate their demise...
Their not links just bold italics.

That's the mib party line right there I'd bet, ours is not that bad really, compared.

They need to realise that just because different high profile competitions are making a total hee-haw of things right now that's no excuse for them to be just as bad and worse.

I could see that being wheeled out as an argument in the future " oh well in the champions league even x & y officials messed up, we're just poor wee pathetic Scottish officials "
your right winter,,,al get me coat🤷‍♂️

Six years ago today, the Celtic family said a final farewell to one of our true legends and undoubtedly one of the greatest players ever to grace the Hoops. This article has a transcript of the full eulogy delivered at Tommy Gemmell's funeral, which is well worth a read. YNWA.

Six years ago today, the Celtic family said a final farewell to one of our true legends and undoubtedly one of the greatest players ever to grace the Hoops. This article has a transcript of the full eulogy delivered at Tommy Gemmell's funeral, which is well worth a read. YNWA.

Wow 6 years 😥

Seems Hoodle and Keys who now works at BEIN Sports were punished but forgiven, was a long time ago but thats one off the wall view he's got.

He considers himself ' deeply Christian ' pretty sure Christianity and its different forms doesn't buy into reincarnation.
Is that the carnation milk 🥛 Winter
Huv ti say Hoddles a bawbag afuckinmen 💥

HH 😉

Members online

Latest posts

Back