A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

theRangers games v Napoli put back to wed ( same night we play shakhtar) .
Due to limitations on polis no club will be allowed away fans at either fixture between them.
Disnae bother me about the rangers but it's a slight concern for our fans who hopefully will have no such problems come the Leipzig game.
Just thinking , havent UEFA / powers that be, left it very late to announce this?
Pretty sure that there would be a full allocation taken up by fans from Naples.
Will they be reimbursed for this and vice versa?

Football set to restart but policing concerns could affect matches via @OneFootball. Read it here:

I know theres a few f1 punters like me oan here.
Watching the Italian GP farce that finished behind the safety car because bottas and tsunoda didnt get the message to overtake the safety car and just followed despite seeing all the rest pass by.
I could forgive tsunoda but bottas is a veteran now and shouldve known better.
What also annoyed me was channel 4s decision to, belatedly 'mute' the italian tifosi ' booing' of verstappen.
Why they chose to do this is beyond me as it was in italy , unless the f1 powers that be asked them to do so.
Even then though, it's not giving a fair reflection of the fans that day.
Supporters have every right to ' boo ' that shambles.
It wasnt sectarian or racist or anything other than to show displeasure at an utter shambles that prevented a last few laps showdown with 4 cars at the restart.
Every spectator sport is costing huge amounts of money these days, especially f1 which has always cost a fortune.
To mute the fans is disgraceful.
Though something we know all about.

theRangers games v Napoli put back to wed ( same night we play shakhtar) .
Due to limitations on polis no club will be allowed away fans at either fixture between them.
Disnae bother me about the rangers but it's a slight concern for our fans who hopefully will have no such problems come the Leipzig game.
Just thinking , havent UEFA / powers that be, left it very late to announce this?
Pretty sure that there would be a full allocation taken up by fans from Naples.
Will they be reimbursed for this and vice versa?

Football set to restart but policing concerns could affect matches via @OneFootball. Read it here:

What will Police Scotland be doing on Tuesday that they won’t be doing on Wednesday? There is no reason this game should be delayed.
What about the Napoli fans who bought tickets, plane tickets and hotel rooms?
Good luck trying to get ticket money back fae Sevco- more chance o getting a putter for £20 in East Kilbride.

Last edited:
What will Police Scotland be doing on Tuesday that they won’t be doing on Wednesday? There is no reason this game should be delayed.
Good luck trying to get ticket money back fae Sevco.
And we will have napoli fans coming over anyway aswell as huns still going to Italy because they've booked the flights and shit so may aswell go now we will have angry Italian casuals kicking about the toon instead of keeping them in the stadium I don't get it

Good luck trying to get ticket money back fae Sevco- more chance o getting a putter for £20 in East Kilbride.
As always, the ordinary fans are at the bottom of the pecking order. They will be out of pocket and will be lucky to get their money back. It really is just shite!

The Huns tried to get it postponed,but uefa said no, only a 24 hr delay, but that has spectacularly blown up in their faces, aw they have succeeded in doing is fecking over their ain fans that have booked flights and accommodation in Italy 🤣🤣

And we will have napoli fans coming over anyway aswell as huns still going to Italy because they've booked the flights and shit so may aswell go now we will have angry Italian casuals kicking about the toon instead of keeping them in the stadium I don't get it
This.......The ambushes will be getting set up as we speak.....Gonny be chaos.....MADMEN ON THE LOOSE

Message from Auldheid…

AULDHEID on 12TH SEPTEMBER 2022 1:53 PM

A long long time ago in a CQN far away the good folk on CQN gave birth to Resolution 12.

It had many aims at the time depending on individual perceptions but its main aim was to provide leverage to Celtic for SFA reform in spite of media attempts to portray it as Celtic v Rangers supporters banter item.

Well changing the rules to prevent any club lieing about tax overdue at 31 March have now been materially strengthened in the new UEFA Financial Sustainability Regulations (FSR) and whilst not a part of Res12 but vital to fairness in Scottish football , new rules restricting the amount that can be spent on a playing squad has also been introduced starting at 90% next season , then 80% next after and finally 70% in 3 seasons time.

Phil Mc Giolla Bhain has been a solid supporter of Res12 since the off and has brought supporters up to date at

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2022/...o-impose-fairness-on-planet-fitba/#more-26757 .

The SFA might have avoided self reform like the plague but Andre Traverso at UEFA, provided with ample evidence of skullduggery at SFA level via Res12 has recognised SFA failings.

For those who have been supportive throughot take a bow. For those who stopped being supportive or actively worked against Res12 there is a lesson to be learned which is honest persistence pays.

The huns better no start their nonsense at Liverpool....Liverpool fans will sort them oot...thats for sure....Imagine if they tried to break up YNWA.......Which they probably will......
Seen a few posts that they think thousands will travel down ticketless especially with the fuck up with ajax away and now naples it's a week nite but personally I can't see that many going down just to watch it in a local pub but they're huns u never know

Don’t think many will turn up on Wednesday as the ticket price is £71 pounds to watch a team that’s shipped 8 goals in its last two games when even the manager has stated they are not good enough to compete,one big rip off which no doubt the mugs will pay,makes you wonder

Don’t think many will turn up on Wednesday as the ticket price is £71 pounds to watch a team that’s shipped 8 goals in its last two games when even the manager has stated they are not good enough to compete,one big rip off which no doubt the mugs will pay,makes you wonder
71 quid they missed a trick there I would have thought 72 would have been more in keeping with their constant staunch since 1872 bollocks

Members online

Latest posts

Back