A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

For those of you who haven't seen it before, The Crow Road starts tonight at 9:45 on BBC Scotland. Although made in 1996 it has aged well. It is a fantastic adaptation of Iain Banks' wonderful novel. I'd highly recommend it if you've never seen it before. It is better than rewatching our shite match against St Mirren anyway!

I've seen similar amounts from various sources, so they are probably not too far off. I think it is something like 7 of the top 10 earners in Scotland are at sevco!!!

The really hilarious thing is that their lickspittles in the media over-hyped Goldson, Morelos & Tavpen to be much much better than they actually are in an attempt to cash in on them with some gullible rich foreign club (as with Bassey's unbelievable transfer to Ajax).

Their agents then used their own propaganda against sevco to negotiate higher more lucrative over-inflated salaries for players that actually no rich club was interested in. Alfredo managed to renegotiate his contract 3 or 4 times to get a higher wage each time! It is so funny when their cunning funancial plans keep failing time after time after time.
This new guy Bisgrove , Idk exactly but guestimating and making sheet up as I go along has been brought in im hearing, sounds like the usual bs spin, but brought him in to spend money , which is on the hush hush exactly how much they've got to spend because they're not on the stock exchange financial returns etc and don't need to say or, not like we do anyway.

He's going to spend money , at least the same money but they're saying more just a lot more wisely than Wilson.

I'm guesswork territory here but Wilson is the one who jumped before being pushed I think he's the guy who did the numbers,transfers , director of football, to Nottingham Forest.

Ultimately he would advise action they'd take as a board and act upon like bringing in GVB on back of slippy, financed the comings and goings that fuelled the run to the Scottish Cup, Europa league final defeat on penalties, and return to the champions league as humliating as it was also sold bassey and aribo two duds at higher level but had good europa runs bring in their highest ever transfer figure ( whatever it went) so they push him out the door.

That's probably down to the not so good signings of mega-talents Jack Simpson, Nnamdi Ofoborh, Mateusz Zukowski and Juninho Bacuna , Ramsay, Diallo, Matondo and Tilman.

The latter the only one that made an impact matondo has had one decent game in dead rubber cup.

They make out It's the 5 Veteran's ( Davis isn't being counted he's only 38) that's to be replaced.

We had far better players at the start of Ange's overhaul but they had to go , wantaways but they were worth millions and they've just applauded and lauded McGregor and Co, serenaded at ibrox the same players who jumped a sinking ship, that's OK they're true blue , Bank of England blue.

So Bisgrove right away is up against it , yes no doubt a lot of wages will be freed up however close that chart is.

That's 5 higher earners so does he replace with 5 higher earners?
If yes they'll likely be from the championship and not come cheaply probably on 20kpwk already at Preston.
We know there will be clubs down there happy to help with loanees , something I expect a lot of, like us not too long ago.

Celtic cannot stand still and underestimate this guy Bisgrove that's exactly what they did with Ange and we've never looked back everything's changed for the better.

So we have to assume this guy knows what he's doing until its obvious he's to blame for bringing In unheard of overpaid always injured talent that thr hoardes turn on Beale and him and realise they've never had it so good as that Europa league final.
Doh!

I could be wrong but I think GVB a far better manager than Beale and the Europa league like the UEFA did to us before and them in Manchester, neither of us won the league that year.

They shot themselves in the foot getting rid of him thankfully.

Our board now have to step it up a gear with tickets and merchandise at an all time high, season ticket waiting list that would stretch around the world on top of 50,000 currently, our income has never been as high I think its been leaked we are going to post revenues of £112 million , with the Asian tour and champions league still to come and not oart of these nimbers to june '23 and reconstrucuon of the champions league is why it's essential we back Ange and have better quality of rotation in the squad, which will also take time to gel.

Spending £6 million on Jota,CCV, £4.5 for Kyogo doesn't guarantee success as we can see across the city , £7 million Kent , €3 million Matondo ,Colak £1.8 million.

For key signings there's not too much difference £4 million it's rhe type of player we seek to add whilst they must build from the bottom.

Could go on its a lot for just 3 players one leaving, one second fiddle to another who's leaving , Matondo has taken a year to kick a ball.

Ange's eye for talent, our scouting network have been phenomenal of late and put the big bucks up and the more we make the more we must invest in the club.

Get a team consistently to the latter stages of some European competition doesn't matter which and the refurb & completion of parkhead will organise itself.

We have another chance to put clear distance between us hopefully we will take it this time and it is there for the taking with some more quality signings

Last edited:
The proposal for the controversial Conference League featuring Celtic, sevco, Hearts & A.N.Other B teams have been shelved and now won't go to the vote. The creation of this 5th league was hated by many clubs and was never going to be voted in.

Personally I'd prefer the reintroduction of a proper reserve league (another one of David Murray's fuckwit ideas to cancel it).

Surely there must be at least 5 other sides who can field a reserve team - they don't have to be current Premiership sides?

This is supposed to be the new away strip, as leaked last night.
IMG_0024.jpg

Was at the big grocery store today and as I was loading the stuff into the back of my SUV, an old guy (ok ok, older than me) comes up and says "I'm lost here..."
Scottish accent, so I say "Don't worry, you're in good company, where you want to go ?"
He was surprised, "Christ, the one guy I ask, and he's Scottish...where you from...?"
"Greenock"
"Aberdeen"
Then Georgia comes to the back of the truck..."oh wow, beautiful dog..."
He gives her a pat, and then heads off, on his way
It's always funny running into fellow Scottish carbon units out in the colonies
Oh and Georgia was featured on a national talk show today, they have a Furry Fridays segment, where you send in photos of your pets, and they show them during the broadcast
We're having breakfast this morning and Georgia comes on the telly...Kerry's face was a picture as she had no idea I'd sent in her pic

Anyway, enjoy your weekend folks
Be kind and stay cool
GEORGIA .jpeg

Last edited:
So the biggest transfer ever in Scottish fitba history, and it has been completely ignored by the Noisers.

Andy Wanker has confirmed that he has left Sky Sports!!!! Woo hoo! I'm assuming Chris Sutton will be replacing the useless biased twat seeing as he signed to Sky last week.

Excellent news for football lovers.

So the biggest transfer ever in Scottish fitba history, and it has been completely ignored by the Noisers.

Andy Wanker has confirmed that he has left Sky Sports!!!! Woo hoo! I'm assuming Chris Sutton will be replacing the useless biased twat seeing as he signed to Sky last week.

As soon as he let the cat oot the bag about overhearing VAR decisions his days were numbered. Big Sutton will wind all the huns up including monster munch.

Aye they've nae soup left...

sky still holding onto boyd is doing them no favours , glad the runt walker has gone ,hope he loses his epl gig as well

Members online

Latest posts

Back