Aberdeen v Celtic - Scottish Premiership Sunday 27 October kick-off 12.15pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who here thinks that if Sevco had skelped Motherwell 7-0 and went top of the league, the Reekord would be saying that they were 'level' with Celtic? It'd be 'TRIUMPHANT RANGERS [SIC] RETURN TO TOP' or some other such bollocks. Apparently goal difference doesn't mean anything to the Daily Record ... unless it means Rangers are top. Screenshot (24).png

Well I thought wee Frimpong played a blinder today and we had another brilliant first half performance. I'm the happiest I've been since the Lazio game

He was different class..loved how broony slotted in at right back giving the wee man license to roam...seems a popular infections player amongst his team mates

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who here thinks that if Sevco had skelped Motherwell 7-0 and went top of the league, the Reekord would be saying that they were 'level' with Celtic? It'd be 'TRIUMPHANT RANGERS [SIC] RETURN TO TOP' or some other such bollocks. Apparently goal difference doesn't mean anything to the Daily Record ... unless it means Rangers are top. View attachment 4845
Have you noticed it's always, always, always Steven Gerrrard's Ranjurs, have the fukkers changed their name again?
Sorry Docco just felt like mentioning it....

Maybe a controversial thought, but maybe Edouard should come out -- looks like the Sheep are targeting him. Put in Bayo?
They were targeting anyone in a Celtic shirt,a stupid response in a game of football,cannot understand the mindset of a person who feels the need to kick/trip a better player than themselves,pity they used to be a fair team

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who here thinks that if Sevco had skelped Motherwell 7-0 and went top of the league, the Reekord would be saying that they were 'level' with Celtic? It'd be 'TRIUMPHANT RANGERS [SIC] RETURN TO TOP' or some other such bollocks. Apparently goal difference doesn't mean anything to the Daily Record ... unless it means Rangers are top. View attachment 4845
If you read the headline and then below you will come to the conclusion the game has not been been played yet, even though it has.
" as they look to go level at the top again" And if it was an earlier edition you would have look to go top on goal difference not level.
This is a knob jockey report

Screenshot (24).png

Back