AIK (0) v Celtic (2) - Thursday 29 August, Europa League Play-off 2nd leg - all comments here

Exactly hoppy and tbh if the ones that were getting belted wi batons actually were the ones who were letting off flares ,I'm fkn glad they're getting it aff the swedish polis, fkn idiots deserve every whack . There'll be a few on giving the heavy handed shit and trying to defend them ,fuck that ,they think because they follow the team abroad they can get away wi murder, I for one hope the guilty ones get a right good kicking. Obviously hope no innocent ones are hurt HH
Totally agree with you T T?☘️

Just clicked over onto the scum Follow Fools site,....(you know keep your enemies closer), and they're so enraged and obsessed with getting themselves sanctioned and 3000 seats kept empty tonight.....that they're now encouraging every hun fan to report our guys in Stockholm for singing IRA songs.

It appears they have sent links on how to report us to FARE to their fellow thugs trying to get us banned and hoping our match tonight is nulled, the result overturned and game replayed! Likely for a Stockholm win.
They're encouraging one another to make things up, even saying they felt terrified and threatened by Celtic fans while listening to the radio in their homes!
So I did likewise directing the beaks at FARE to them and their lies, complaining that this is what they 'The Glasgow Rangers' are all about, trying to deflect from their own disgusting abuse onto others fans and clubs around them.
Unfortunately you MUST address them as Rangers' to Fare, otherwise they (FARE) will not know who you are complaining about..... i.e Sevco is unknown to them.
Here is the link to FARE if you wish to complain and redress the balance against the evil ones from Ibrox.

Remember and ham it up...saying you were terrified of their bloodlust and songs coming through from the Ibrox terracings and into your homes.

https://farenet.org/get-involved/report-discrimination/

Fuck them!
Should we remind FARE that neutral fans cannot get to listen to the game even though they have a licence to listen to broadcasts, because the licence provider had a fall out with them.
And the provider is allowing a football team to dictate to them to the detriment of the licence paying public which must be considered a failure to deliver goods and services paid for.

Sorry, might have missed Celtic fans being disruptive. Watched game. I was impressed by aik support at,one, end of ground fully supported their team even though theye were beat.
Our team need to wake up, play keep ball, defence atricious, where is aligned defence, when under attack. no in line back line, or midfield falling back. scattered approach to defending. why did we not close game down. We still insisted of scoring another goal. Eh, no. play Italiono, keep ball.save your players.

Sorry, might have missed Celtic fans being disruptive. Watched game. I was impressed by aik support at,one, end of ground fully supported their team even though theye were beat.
Our team need to wake up, play keep ball, defence atricious, where is aligned defence, when under attack. no in line back line, or midfield falling back. scattered approach to defending. why did we not close game down. We still insisted of scoring another goal. Eh, no. play Italiono, keep ball.save your players.
Who the fuck won the night and by how many goals, were did there goal come from, a fucking penalty, wake up and support your team tonight instead of been negative. Are you aware PES 2020 has been released if you want to play managers and practice corners.
index.jpg

aah sounds like cqn on here now. Boli, is urine. Eh look at board big Kris, 21 years old injured again. look at KT, CalMac, Christie,etc. we are are pushing these players in far too many games. too much laid k them for last four years without senior support. well they did have but plc did not like.

aah sounds like cqn on here now. Boli, is urine. Eh look at board big Kris, 21 years old injured again. look at KT, CalMac, Christie,etc. we are are pushing these players in far too many games. too much laid k them for last four years without senior support. well they did have but plc did not like.
BR team and refusal to change things but refused to keep his hand inhis pocket, everyone was good but not good enough to play so stuck with and burnt out regulars, cannot deny it, look at the dross lying around.

model-toy-cars-piled-high-in-a-market-in-istanbul-grand-bazaar-istanbul-CRTF8G.jpg

What do you mean Kris injured AGAIN? When was the last time he was injured or the time before that or the time before that.
You talk mince.

I thought boli done ok. The result is all that mattered tonight. The only complaint I have is what the fuck was Lennon playin at leavin Eddie on when he was clearly signalling to the line to come off???
TBF i thought eddie left it a little late to signal, should have went down straight away slighest bit of pain,fatigue or whatever the game was won. We have a captain on the park that players can communicate with and every manager looks to their captain to recieve and give messages,
We need to be smarter on the park and go down straight away, slow the game to our advantage.

What do you mean Kris injured AGAIN? When was the last time he was injured or the time before that or the time before that.
You talk mince.
ok, how many times has Kris been injured in past fewyears. do you people actually follow Celtic and the tackles on Our Players. gonna look into the past, where our future Capitono, has been taken out. He is now like, KT, lambs to the slaughter. burn them out.

Who the fuck won the night and by how many goals, were did there goal come from, a fucking penalty, wake up and support your team tonight instead of been negative. Are you aware PES 2020 has been released if you want to play managers and practice corners.
View attachment 4149
Bang on pal. We win away from home handsomely and there is still so much negativity.
Have no fear about sunday. Yes it wasn't perfect tonight but FFS it WAS A DAMN GOOD RESULT.
HH?

Bang on pal. We win away from home handsomely and there is still so much negativity.
Have no fear about sunday. Yes it wasn't perfect tonight but FFS it WAS A DAMN GOOD RESULT.
HH?
BTW Stevie Sunday is only another game the season has only begun, its a marathon and the team who have the energy, resources and bottle in the big games wins in the sprint.

Members online

No members online now.

Back