Another honest mistake

Nick Walsh is fast becoming the Ibrokes club's most valuable person on the pitch. He put in another MotM performance on Saturday 8th October 2022 to totally ease the pressure from his beloved bluenoses by gifting them yet another "very soft" penalty. In 22 matches that Walsh has refereed them he has gifted the club whose youth players he is paid to teach 17 penalties!!!

For some unknown reason, the BBC (who love to share tv clips online when their hundits get a chance to stir up controversy if discussing an incident that favoured Celtic) have not posted a link highlighting the terrible refereeing decision to relieve the pressure on sevco - as we saw yesterday, being just 1 up with 20 minutes left is a pecarious position to find yourself in.

Below is a report on the BBC discussion:

Kenny Miller and Stuart Kettlewell both agreed that the penalty Rangers won in the win over St Mirren should not have been given by Nick Walsh.

Antonio Colak, scorer of two in the 4-0 victory, went down just before the half-hour after a near-post challenge from visiting defender Declan Gallagher, with captain James Tavernier scoring down the middle to make it 2-0 after the referee had pointed to the spot.

But the two pundits felt that the decision was harsh because the defender had got the ball before the Croatia international.

Speaking live on BBC Sportscene on Saturday night (8 October, 8.06pm) Kettlewell said: “It’s excellent striker play but for me it’s not a penalty. I think the big defender gets a clean enough touch on the ball.

“Maybe the movement from Colak afterwards, to jump up in the air, has maybe sold the referee in this case. But again, you’ve got to call it as it is. It’s not a penalty, it’s good defending.”

Miller added: “I would love to say it’s a stone waller, but I’d have to say big Declan Gallagher’s definitely got the first touch.

“[He] no doubt got the sole of his foot on that ball so it’s a harsh decision. James Tavernier steps up and he maybe gets a wee bit fortunate.”
Was a shocker but wits the lines man doing these days??? They're all mic'ed up no way he never told that odious little cunt he fuckin bunny hopped over the defender bastards🤬

Was a shocker but wits the lines man doing these days??? They're all mic'ed up no way he never told that odious little cunt he fuckin bunny hopped over the defender bastards🤬
It's almost as if the assistant refs are as incompetent/corrupt/biased as the refs! Just look at Matt Lucas yesterday or that snivelling wee shitebag Douglas Ross, who do not hide their allegiances.

Blatant hand ball in the celtic match noting given.a defensive clearance in the rangers game penalty given. I'm beginning to wonder is thier some sort of secret league these officials in Scotland have were the likes of a clear hand ball for the team playing against celtic isn't given is that 2pts for the officials in that game.and a penalty given to sevco when it's clear that it wasn't I think that should be a 3 pointer .I'd like to see that league table .I think it would be pretty close this week no doubt considering the decisions in the celtic match.

Incase you haven't seen this absolute belter of a call by sevco youth coach, Walsh.
Ball won by defender. Hun falls over. Penalty....why the fuck aren't scum opposition mangers and boards calling this shit out!!!
Think they know it would be a waste of time and money can’t remember any team winning an appeal,look at the hand ball on Saturday a stonewall penalty for Celtic the ref and linesman seen it but ignored it ,you must have some confidence in the system to be sure no one is going to question your actions the linesman’s offside the same,no one is going to convince Me that the SPL AND SFA don’t know what’s going on VAR is supposed to make it a fair game ? The sevco penalty given even thou the defender cleared the ball as a club you would have to think twice before you do or take action even if you complain to to the forth official the chances are the manager will get a yellow or even a red there just so many time you can bang you’re head against a brick wall and the SFA know that clubs will not act which is wrong supporters go to watch a game of football but can see the cheating going even when you’re team wins you still feel let down and cheated a real sad state of affairs

It’s time Celtic TV
Linesman, not fit for purpose
The staunch klub is alive and well in the SPFL
Here's the referee appointments for our remaining SPFL games
Beaton's up next
HH

The Baldy Brother was at it the whole game…..GG goal deemed offside as well, when he looked very much on side…..blatant hand ball missed…..flag raised at every opportunity when it was detrimental to Celtic…..this was a Hun on a mission…..and I’ve no doubt we will see much more of him…..I wish the Celtic sites would get their collective heads together and collectively highlight the number of erroneous calls being made against us…..along with drawing attention to the significantly different way the Huns are refereed…..the clear evidence is there…

It’s time Celtic TV

The Baldy Brother was at it the whole game…..GG goal deemed offside as well, when he looked very much on side…..blatant hand ball missed…..flag raised at every opportunity when it was detrimental to Celtic…..this was a Hun on a mission…..and I’ve no doubt we will see much more of him…..I wish the Celtic sites would get their collective heads together and collectively highlight the number of erroneous calls being made against us…..along with drawing attention to the significantly different way the Huns are refereed…..the clear evidence is there…
It`s well overdue Ima, Cellic board should be all over this. hun board scream and shout at anyone who will listen, our board say f all, as you say the whole Celtic movement should be up in arms.

It’s time Celtic TV

The linesman working it for a promotion looking to join his band of brothers can’t remember him at any othe game but maybe wrong
I hope Celtic fans get Matt Lucas/George Dawes face masks and stand behind him wearing them and waving flags the next time we have the misfortune of having the blind cheat running the line.

Members online

Latest posts

Back