Another honest mistake

Why is Maxwell playing down the first 3 months of VAR Scottish teams playing in Europe have been for the last few seasons played under VAR and don’t seem to have had any problems so Why is this SFA member bringing it to the fore after the blatant mistakes of last weekend He would wellcome it not knock it

Why is Maxwell playing down the first 3 months of VAR Scottish teams playing in Europe have been for the last few seasons played under VAR and don’t seem to have had any problems so Why is this SFA member bringing it to the fore after the blatant mistakes of last weekend He would wellcome it not knock it
So that when the (deliberate) mistakes are made to benefit one team and the rest of us go mental he can say its teething problems and I warned you all about it. 🙄

It’s time Celtic TV

The Baldy Brother was at it the whole game…..GG goal deemed offside as well, when he looked very much on side…..blatant hand ball missed…..flag raised at every opportunity when it was detrimental to Celtic…..this was a Hun on a mission…..and I’ve no doubt we will see much more of him…..I wish the Celtic sites would get their collective heads together and collectively highlight the number of erroneous calls being made against us…..along with drawing attention to the significantly different way the Huns are refereed…..the clear evidence is there…
If ever a linesman looked like a hun, it’s him

Ask yourself who will be deciding what footage is shown of contentious events…..who will decide if and when to alert the referee of any potential issues…..and when mistakes (ahem) are made, the SFA will fall back on Maxwell’s statement intimating there was always going to be teething problems…..it’s the Huns getting ahead of the game…

The SPFL have brought forward the introduction of VAR and it will start in a week and a half. Each game will have 6 VAR cameras (is that really enough????) but if matches are televised then they will also have access to Sky's coverage as well. The first televised VAR game will be us at Tynecastle on Sunday 22nd October at 12:30.

Let's see how this goes with the MIBs reviewing our matches - let's hope they use it properly rather than searching for an excuse to punish the Celtic.

The SPFL have brought forward the introduction of VAR and it will start in a week and a half. Each game will have 6 VAR cameras (is that really enough????) but if matches are televised then they will also have access to Sky's coverage as well. The first televised VAR game will be us at Tynecastle on Sunday 22nd October at 12:30.

Let's see how this goes with the MIBs reviewing our matches - let's hope they use it properly rather than searching for an excuse to punish the Celtic.
How is VAR going to be used in the SPFL ?
Is it goal decisions, penalty decisions, off the ball incidents
Or will they cherry pick the ones that benefit the Huns and ignore the rest ?
Can you imagine beaton getting the call to check the monitor - "And it's a penalty to Rangers"
It's been shown to not be 100% spot on in the EPL, but in Scotland the MIBS have a mandate in regards to their favourite klub
So, we'll see once it's in operation
HH

How is VAR going to be used in the SPFL ?
Is it goal decisions, penalty decisions, off the ball incidents
Or will they cherry pick the ones that benefit the Huns and ignore the rest ?
Can you imagine beaton getting the call to check the monitor - "And it's a penalty to Rangers"
It's been shown to not be 100% spot on in the EPL, but in Scotland the MIBS have a mandate in regards to their favourite klub
So, we'll see once it's in operation
HH
I believe Kris Boyd is overseeing the introduction of VAR in Scotland and will have 100% authority on when it will and won't be used.

Last night big Gios arm was pulled in the box against Leipzig. Now you can say it was soft but go and have a look at Tomori red card for his pull on Mason Mount in the AC v Chelsea game. Almost identical in terms of how the arm was grabbed. One ref deemed it a penalty and red card....and one saw it as nothing. Not even worth looking at on VAR. Now I don't know the VAR ref from last night's game. He may have no connection to Celtic whatsoever......or his granda might have been a Scottish orangeman who beat up Catholics with the Billy boys. It's likely to be the first option but my point is that someone, with no agenda, decided that a clear pull of the arm and penalty claim wasn't even worth a look at and no one really said a word about it.
So imagine giving that tool to someone, let's say, who's granda was an orangeman who beat up Catholics with the Billy boys, and see what he can do with it.......I believe we are going to find out very soon.

How can Beaton be allowed to be one of the var judges you may as well have Billy King mc staunchy bollocks to over see it.the problems of mibs who's allegencies our so obvious they don't even hide it they just drink in the rangers clubs with the rest of the ibrox loyal. I can't think of any other football nation that would allow such a thing to happen only in Scotland.

How can Beaton be allowed to be one of the var judges you may as well have Billy King mc staunchy bollocks to over see it.the problems of mibs who's allegencies our so obvious they don't even hide it they just drink in the rangers clubs with the rest of the ibrox loyal. I can't think of any other football nation that would allow such a thing to happen only in Scotland.
But Beaton gets to referee matches which is much much worse. What it does mean is that we will have to put up with the biased cheats for much longer as once they are too old to run about on the pitch then they can retire to the VAR Lodge and continue to shaft the Tims for a few more years.

So we will suffer MIBs like Beaton, Madden, Dallas Jr, etc for many years yet, while their fellow brethern like Walsh are strutting their stuff on the pitch.

Just IN the first VAR decision pending
Nope
Penalty ti Scumco
Same auld Scotia cheatin Beaton wi a Kodak camera 📷

HH 😱

I too have mixed feelings on the use of it, again the mib will decide when to call it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back