Another honest mistake

MacLean was determined to stop us getting our seventh goal. Hatate did score a legitimate goal but it was ruled out for offside (difficult to tell in real time, but VAR should have allowed it).

View attachment 20546

And of course this disgraceful decision at the end.

I’ll never understand why words lIke amateur, incompetent and the like are applied to these referees…..when in reality they are nothing more than corrupt, cheating Hun MIB…

As well as all of the ridiculous decisions already posted on the VAR Watch thread, how about this last minute (OK, it was already well psst the added on injury time) offside to stop an attack and give Hearts one last chance to launch the ball into our box so the biased tag team of Nick Walsh & Steve McLean could award Varts a third penalty. Our players are all at least 5 yards onside!

This was atotally bizarre decision by a clear sighted Walsh. Maeda's shot hits the Hearts defender in the face, changes direction to go out for a corner, the Hearts defender falls down clutching his face and Walsh awards a goalkick to Hearts claiming the ball never touched the Hearts player - who is still lying on the floor holding his face!!!

As well as all of the ridiculous decisions already posted on the VAR Watch thread, how about this last minute (OK, it was already well psst the added on injury time) offside to stop an attack and give Hearts one last chance to launch the ball into our box so the biased tag team of Nick Walsh & Steve McLean could award Varts a third penalty. Our players are all at least 5 yards onside!

I forgot about that due to celebrating the final whistle going, good shout BB 👍

It’s truly disgraceful…

I’m starting to think I’m naw as paranoid as I thought 💭 aye yi ur ya maddie naw the Ffs um naw it’s Imatim and Bridie that ur paranoid tae as ah um.
Sad to say thought the good thing about VAR is the decision’s are on screen so everyone can see them.
Didn’t think that oor Mibbvars would only show the game changing ones for our opponents not us.
Well actually I did as did most on here
Only in Wee Scotia is this allowed and will not be challenged by anyone including the jellyspineless cuntstodians of Celtic fc
They’re happy with the pop group
Sad but true we need a BUNNET
Till then enjoy the cheating it’ll be the only constant from now on

HH 😔

I’m starting to think I’m naw as paranoid as I thought 💭 aye yi ur ya maddie naw the Ffs um naw it’s Imatim and Bridie that ur paranoid tae as ah um.
Sad to say thought the good thing about VAR is the decision’s are on screen so everyone can see them.
Didn’t think that oor Mibbvars would only show the game changing ones for our opponents not us.
Well actually I did as did most on here
Only in Wee Scotia is this allowed and will not be challenged by anyone including the jellyspineless cuntstodians of Celtic fc
They’re happy with the pop group
Sad but true we need a BUNNET
Till then enjoy the cheating it’ll be the only constant from now on

HH 😔
Paranoid??? Just cos yer paranoid doesn't mean to say they aren't out to get ye! Just to add to it, how about this "offside" against Giakoumakis???

Domestically in the last 3 weeks we have suffered appalling biased/incompetent/corrupt (or all of them) refereeing from Steve McLean, Nick Walsh & David "Bargain Cunt" Dickinson.

Despite their terrible decisions (which had the stench of goats about them) we still managed to win these 3 games 14-6 on aggregate. Even though we overcome the cheats we should still be kicking up hell about their pathetic performances.

I had the headphones on and startled the guys fixing our furnace by shouting "FOR FUCKS SAKE REF !!! THAT"S A FUCKING RED CARD !!!
The 'fix' is in Bhoys and Ghirls, 'Operation stop Celtic' is well and truly being enforced by the MIBS, VAR, and the SFA
If you need any more proof of cheating and corruption, wait till the Huns game
The refusal to use the advantage rule, turning a blind eye to anything remotely like a Celtic penalty, numerous offsides and the ultimate will be the MIBS 'innocently' getting in the way, as we move forward at pace
We know that's how they operate

HH

Back