Celtic Family Unites – ‘We stand behind our Leader – One Neil Lennon’

Think it's a "I'll eat my hat" kind of statement, I've never trusted PL very much, but if this really is a direct quote he's put his head on the block. The reason Lenny left us before was a lack of funds so I wonder what's changed?

I don't understand it. I keep getting told how smart he is etc. Well, I don't agree. If he was that fucking smart why respond at all. Just sy we will do what needs tone done. But his hesitant penny pinching core comes out. That statement immediately puts us on the here we fucking go agin with that cheapskate bastard road. Why do that if he is so smart? Its buzzing about the Internet as most fans are shocked he is coming out and saying its not a big job. Its a fucking massive job and he should realise that or get himself to fuck. In fact even if it isn't a massive job, still get yourself to fuck Lawell.

I don't understand it. I keep getting told how smart he is etc. Well, I don't agree. If he was that fucking smart why respond at all. Just sy we will do what needs tone done. But his hesitant penny pinching core comes out. That statement immediately puts us on the here we fucking go agin with that cheapskate bastard road. Why do that if he is so smart? Its buzzing about the Internet as most fans are shocked he is coming out and saying its not a big job. Its a fucking massive job and he should realise that or get himself to fuck. In fact even if it isn't a massive job, still get yourself to fuck Lawell.
Im under the impression Lennon left due to death threats and MSM poison of a relentless nature, much more than lack of funding.

Who are the better options than Lawell adding his value and lennon adding his value?

How does our massive club compete with mini clubs subsidised by tv rights?

Its the lack of income that hampers the clubs competitive European edge.
Throwing money down pan will not help the club.

How does club compete in Europe with no competition at home, and massive financial bridge missing from sky subsidy?

Why is Lawell prudence with money and value the problem in your eyes?

Then he should just have said we will do what needs to be done. His immediate focus was on how little we need to do. We have a core of good players. We do have a core of good players but if anybody is saying we don't need at least five then they haven't been watching us. We need to replace at least four and its clear that core group aren't good enough in Europe, so two at least there too. I have more issues with Laweel than I will ever have for King. He's a total ambitionless cunt, more interested in having a balance sheet that triggers his obscene bonus. I fear for us with this tight arse at the helm. We didn't have a transfer window last year. Thats the problem. He let McGinn, who is right now playing well for Villa, slips through his fat fingers by being a cunt and here we are, two days after the TT and he's pissing on an already dubious parade by hiring a yes man then stating we don't have much to do. Lenny was quoted as saying we need three players. If thats what he thinks he's even less qualified to take over than I thought. and I thought he should never get it from the off.Same old fucking Celtic, run by shitebags.

I agree with your points on PL 100% and i did not know that Lenny said we only need 3 players.

We’re losing double that at least how is that strengthening a squad already smashed with exhaustion and injuries?

Beggars belief, i’m flabbergasted at that

Im under the impression Lennon left due to death threats and MSM poison of a relentless nature, much more than lack of funding.

Who are the better options than Lawell adding his value and lennon adding his value?

How does our massive club compete with mini clubs subsidised by tv rights?

Its the lack of income that hampers the clubs competitive European edge.
Throwing money down pan will not help the club.

How does club compete in Europe with no competition at home, and massive financial bridge missing from sky subsidy?

Why is Lawell prudence with money and value the problem in your eyes?

He didn’t TET, with respect, he left because PL would not back further spending after Lenny ot us to last 16 so Lenny thought he could not progress the team further.

It was lack of financial backing that saw him leave.

But he never left like a thief in the night.

He saw out his notice, i take it, coz he left at the end of the season

He didn’t TET, with respect, he left because PL would not back further spending after Lenny ot us to last 16 so Lenny thought he could not progress the team further.

It was lack of financial backing that saw him leave.

But he never left like a thief in the night.

He saw out his notice, i take it, coz he left at the end of the season

Is that official or based on hearsay?

If that's official why has no-one asked Lennon directly about this?

Is that official or based on hearsay?

If that's official why has no-one asked Lennon directly about this?

He said it at the time TET.

It was heavilybreported on at the time pal.

Thats why no-one needs to ask.

You think lenny not getting the lurgan bigot treatment aimed at him again if so why come back if that was the reason?

It was financial TET.

Lennon is a top manager. fact.

People tend to forget that Lenny's Hibs the season before last were playing some of the best football in the country. Even after they had the core of their team - McGinn, McGeouch and Allan - ripped out, they were still not bad. They are the one team that absolutely outplayed us this season domestically - in that 2-0 loss at Easter Road. One of the major reasons Heckingbottom had such a good run is because of the quality Lennon brought in on his exceptionally limited resources. Aside from the team he cobbled together at the start of the season, with the likes of Horgan, Mallan and all the rest, in January he brought in Sparky McNulty and Omeonga (a cracking player for that level) etc. Sure, he brought back that dud Ryan Gauld (all £60 million worth of him lol), but him aside, Lennon's eye for talent is excellent.

I don't think NL is the kind of person who would risk 10-in-a-row for an ego trip.

People tend to forget that Lenny's Hibs the season before last were playing some of the best football in the country. Even after they had the core of their team - McGinn, McGeouch and Allan - ripped out, they were still not bad. They are the one team that absolutely outplayed us this season domestically - in that 2-0 loss at Easter Road. One of the major reasons Heckingbottom had such a good run is because of the quality Lennon brought in on his exceptionally limited resources. Aside from the team he cobbled together at the start of the season, with the likes of Horgan, Mallan and all the rest, in January he brought in Sparky McNulty and Omeonga (a cracking player for that level) etc. Sure, he brought back that dud Ryan Gauld (all £60 million worth of him lol), but him aside, Lennon's eye for talent is excellent.

I don't think NL is the kind of person who would risk 10-in-a-row for an ego trip.

Nobody is questioning Lennon’s integrity or the fact he won’t give it 100%. We have a different view on his suitability to take us forward. I have huge doubts and am venting them. But make no mistake, I will be kicking my height if he proves my worries totally unfounded.

Nothing will make me happier if he qualifies for the CL and does the 10. I can’t see it, especially if Lawell pulls his, how much will he left to trigger my bonus, shite.

Lawell worries me more than Lenny.

Nobody is questioning Lennon’s integrity or the fact he won’t give it 100%. We have a different view on his suitability to take us forward. I have huge doubts and am venting them. But make no mistake, I will be kicking my height if he proves my worries totally unfounded.

Nothing will make me happier if he qualifies for the CL and does the 10. I can’t see it, especially if Lawell pulls his, how much will he left to trigger my bonus, shite.

Lawell worries me more than Lenny.

Yeah man, I get that. I share many of your worries. This transfer window is for me key. Sevco I notice are struggling to sign Oldham players at the moment. Our domestic competition is shite - only we can throw 9 and 10 away. As for Europe, we just need better quality players and better tactical nous. Playing out from the back and trying to play slick possession football against technically better players was always baffling to me. Yet Rodgers persisted and we got humiliated time and time again. I think a manager not afraid to sacrifice ethos for pragmatism could've ensured we ran Valencia much closer than we did. I'm not sure if there are any big hitters we can get in the CL QF stages, but everyone expects us to beating the likes of AEK Athens. We need CL fitba back this season. That'll lift the squad too. Big time. And it'll attract players.

He said it at the time TET.

It was heavilybreported on at the time pal.

Thats why no-one needs to ask.

You think lenny not getting the lurgan bigot treatment aimed at him again if so why come back if that was the reason?

It was financial TET.

but lennon said he left on good terms with club.

The death threats with horde struggling in lower divisions was much worse than it will be nowadays

Anyway if he left because he wasn't backed why would he want it now?

He did. He worked his ticket didn’t he.

He just asked for more funds after getting us to the last 16 and PL said not available.

So he decided he couldnt add to that at the time.

Remember he was a rookie manager at the time.

As a fan he would never want to leave on a sour note having failed to take Celtic even further than his last 16.

He didn’t feel he could do that with the funds on offer so stepped aside for the club he loves to go gain more experience.

He did. He worked his ticket didn’t he.

He just asked for more funds after getting us to the last 16 and PL said not available.

So he decided he couldnt add to that at the time.

Remember he was a rookie manager at the time.

As a fan he would never want to leave on a sour note having failed to take Celtic even further than his last 16.

He didn’t feel he could do that with the funds on offer so stepped aside for the club he loves to go gain more experience.
well learn something new every day

Any articles about this on net?

Remember he is very competitive and he would want to exert his competitiveness for the club he loves.

But he knew with one hand tied behind his back with no further funding to progress further He would have hated that.

well learn something new every day

Any articles about this on net?

Im not a teacher TET, i learn more from guys like yourself.

Haven’t read any articles pertaining to this recently but there were many at the time TET.

Reactions: TET

Members online

Latest posts

Back