Celtic Family Unites – ‘We stand behind our Leader – One Neil Lennon’

Bit slow to the party on this debate. Having read back there are some interesting and strongly held views, some of which I can agree with others not. There are also I think some amount of proverbial as well.
My take on it, I would rather not have had NL but he looks like he is here now so I'm a Celt therefore he has my support.
However let's say he agrees a three year deal, has a real rocky start to next season then he and the Board are under big pressure. I'm sorry but NL is a real hostage to fortune and I hope he and his advisors realise that. Get written undertakings of team building support and make sure our club is ready to fulfil destiny from the very top down. Dermot are you listening.
Have a great summer hol treble treble bhoys.
HH.

I don't understand it. I keep getting told how smart he is etc. Well, I don't agree. If he was that fucking smart why respond at all. Just sy we will do what needs tone done. But his hesitant penny pinching core comes out. That statement immediately puts us on the here we fucking go agin with that cheapskate bastard road. Why do that if he is so smart? Its buzzing about the Internet as most fans are shocked he is coming out and saying its not a big job. Its a fucking massive job and he should realise that or get himself to fuck. In fact even if it isn't a massive job, still get yourself to fuck Lawell.
pete got wrapped up in his story tellin, n 4got his lines.
support nfl now but not impressed by d way pete treats us fans. all d dyche n moyes was part of his plan 2 install his choice. nfl could all work, but way it was done stinks.

CQN, The Celtic Blog, Celts are Here, The Celtic Star, Video Celts, Celtic Underground, Celts from the South, I could go on and on, I've read them all this week. Being a mere Supporter and not a Writer, I have been up and down with my emotions over the signing of Neil Francis Lennon.

For those of you out there, I am a Celtic Man who firmly believes in Celtic Men looking after us. Now I appreciate the more "rounded of you" will consider that a frailty, however did King Billy McNeill have the credentials to make us a powerhouse in Scotland and beyond, no he didn't, but at the time the Centenary Season gave us unbridled success and how we enjoyed it.

The Celtic websites (aforemetioned) have all had their say and I accept there is not 100% backing of NFL, your opinion is valued and noted, however as time has rolled on in the past week, it is comforting to know that every one of these Sites have all got behind NFL as our Manager and for us as Celtic Supporters it makes you proud. We are the most envied supporters in this world, we stand behind our team, we stand behind our Club, we stand behind our Supporters and most of all we stand behind the Faith that to all of us, is Celtic Football Club, GBNL

Im under the impression Lennon left due to death threats and MSM poison of a relentless nature, much more than lack of funding.

Who are the better options than Lawell adding his value and lennon adding his value?

How does our massive club compete with mini clubs subsidised by tv rights?

Its the lack of income that hampers the clubs competitive European edge.
Throwing money down pan will not help the club.

How does club compete in Europe with no competition at home, and massive financial bridge missing from sky subsidy?

Why is Lawell prudence with money and value the problem in your eyes?
to many ques , al take yer 1srt wan ,,,
Bit slow to the party on this debate. Having read back there are some interesting and strongly held views, some of which I can agree with others not. There are also I think some amount of proverbial as well.
My take on it, I would rather not have had NL but he looks like he is here now so I'm a Celt therefore he has my support.
However let's say he agrees a three year deal, has a real rocky start to next season then he and the Board are under big pressure. I'm sorry but NL is a real hostage to fortune and I hope he and his advisors realise that. Get written undertakings of team building support and make sure our club is ready to fulfil destiny from the very top down. Dermot are you listening.
Have a great summer hol treble treble bhoys.
HH.
que?

Just go a message saying Lenny is offering Lustig a 2 year contract. For fuck sake, Lustig was done 2 years ago and he’s supposed to have offered Izzy a deal too, but thankfully he knocked it back.

If true then my fears of him not being good enough to take us forward just went through the fucking roof.

Utterly pathetic waste of money and doing nothing to fix a glaring weakness in our defence.

Just go a message saying Lenny is offering Lustig a 2 year contract. For fuck sake, Lustig was done 2 years ago and he’s supposed to have offered Izzy a deal too, but thankfully he knocked it back.

If true then my fears of him not being good enough to take us forward just went through the fucking roof.

Utterly pathetic waste of money and doing nothing to fix a glaring weakness in our defence.
I don't know, TV1, but I get the feeling in my gut that PL is trying to replicate the Lenny, Mjallby, Thompson model with Broony, Lustig and A.N.Other.

Think Izzy's agent is playing silly buggers, but I don't object to Mika getting a deal if it serves another purpose beyond just playing.

Boys like him give value to the dressing room and offer something a wee bit different.

I don't know, TV1, but I get the feeling in my gut that PL is trying to replicate the Lenny, Mjallby, Thompson model with Broony, Lustig and A.N.Other.

Think Izzy's agent is playing silly buggers, but I don't object to Mika getting a deal if it serves another purpose beyond just playing.

Boys like him give value to the dressing room and offer something a wee bit different.

I agree he’s good to have around, but not on the park. His lack of pace aligned to his now terminally awful passing means he is an absolute massive chink in our defence.

My fear is it’s once again a cheap option. If Lenny thinks Lustig can refund form of three years ago he’s talking utter shite.

Every team at home targets our right side for good reason, you could get a fucking bus through it. Let’s not let sentimentality cloud judgement. Lustig is finished, sad as that fact is, it’s still a fact.

First ever post. I live in NZ and have supported Celtic since 1966. I have been fascinated by the polarisation about Neil Lennon. I am a psychotherapist and use that lens to explain the mixed posts above. Let me be clear, I have no inside knowledge of the machinations of the Board. No Board would appoint a manager with the expectation of failure. That makes no financial or football sense. Only a severe pessimist would come to the conclusion that the trophy cabinet will be bare next year. The management team have arranged pre-season matches against an Austrian 4th division team, a third division team, a Swiss Premiership team and the winners of the French Cup who beat PSG. That sounds like a graduated and well planned pre-season. The transfer window has not yet opened. negotiations have begun. Patience is a virtue. Neil Lennon and his coaching team will strive for Celtic to win every match next season. That is my belief. As far as I know that has never been achieved in any league at any time. It's a dream. So was a Triple Treble. Football is about hopes and dreams. We are united in our support for Celtic. Give them your full support and be the 12th man. Do not let them walk alone.

First ever post. I live in NZ and have supported Celtic since 1966. I have been fascinated by the polarisation about Neil Lennon. I am a psychotherapist and use that lens to explain the mixed posts above. Let me be clear, I have no inside knowledge of the machinations of the Board. No Board would appoint a manager with the expectation of failure. That makes no financial or football sense. Only a severe pessimist would come to the conclusion that the trophy cabinet will be bare next year. The management team have arranged pre-season matches against an Austrian 4th division team, a third division team, a Swiss Premiership team and the winners of the French Cup who beat PSG. That sounds like a graduated and well planned pre-season. The transfer window has not yet opened. negotiations have begun. Patience is a virtue. Neil Lennon and his coaching team will strive for Celtic to win every match next season. That is my belief. As far as I know that has never been achieved in any league at any time. It's a dream. So was a Triple Treble. Football is about hopes and dreams. We are united in our support for Celtic. Give them your full support and be the 12th man. Do not let them walk alone.
Three questions, Dr. F

1. Do you do homers?
2. Is Jacinda Ardern single?
3. Do you think this optimism thing will catch on?

You should defo start a psychotherapy thread with appointments for all after defeats of any kind, by the way, your name rings a bell, possibly on another forum, but welcome Fisiani.

Members online

Latest posts

Back