Celtic or religion or politics?

L
My question was quite clear ! And you responded
I support the IRA cause...not all IRA member as a lot were gangsters with guns..my dad is the biggest Celtic fan I know...and a protestant..my grandad loves the royal family. My best mate since 4 year old has a season ticket for ibrokes...you know fuck all about me so don't assume I've answered any question you think you have asked. I have never sung a rebel song at Celtic park...because I wasn't in the mood for singing. I've been to rebel nights...I respect people who don't think IRA songs should be sung in paradise...I respect people who think they should...my issue with you was the racism comment....you haven't asked me a fucking question...so ask away and I'll answer....do I think rebel songs should be sung at Celtic park??? Couldn't give a fuck. Let the people sing. If it was to stop tomorrow....couldn't give a fuck.

L
Are you aiming this at me? If so how sad !
Lubo
For heavens sake ! I give up
I think you are trying to justify your criticism of me
The word RIghtly is in their mind I said that
If you Read my response again and most of my general posts you will know exactly where I am coming from which I humbly suggest is where 95% of our fans are
If you are in the pro IRA lobby on here with the rest of them just say it and we will all move on

I believe ANTON used to rabbit on like paisley about our remembrance songs.

He too was fond of speaking for 95% of my clubs support.

When i asked him when his ballot went out he went silent.

When the fuck did your ballot go out

Aye its great fucking entertainment laughing about people dying and being tortured har dee fucking har.

Im more than shocked at the comments tonight considering you have openly shared the murder of your aunt and another friend has openly shared about the murders of his uncles.

Still i live n fkn learn

Im more than shocked at the comments tonight considering you have openly shared the murder of your aunt and another friend has openly shared about the murders of his uncles.

Still i live n fkn learn
Great entertainment apparently mhate, just what the murderous bastard squaddies thought when they were pulling the trigger, a great fucking laugh had by all

Great entertainment apparently mhate, just what the murderous bastard squaddies thought when they were pulling the trigger, a great fucking laugh had by all

Whats your prediction for the livi game Danoli?

Its a tight shitty pitch but i still reckon we could get 4 past them. Easy ??

Whats your prediction for the livi game Danoli?

Its a tight shitty pitch but i still reckon we could get 4 past them. Easy ??
The way We're playing at the minute Maria some team is gonna end up getting pumped by 7 or 8, think they will def be up for it and park the bus but at the minute we are looking sensational so fully expect at least 2/3 goals! COYBIG! Hail Hail mhate

The way We're playing at the minute Maria some team is gonna end up getting pumped by 7 or 8, think they will def be up for it and park the bus but at the minute we are looking sensational so fully expect at least 2/3 goals! COYBIG! Hail Hail mhate

Thats the safe prediction ???

Must be the addictive nature in me i think fuck i’ll raise you 2 and defo want more all the time so im going for 4. ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back