Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism

CFC should sue Sky for reputational damages. Whatever is awarded should then be donated to anti racism charities. Claim the high ground here.
The BBC ran with the "racist Celtic fans" narrative as well. They are not as rich as Sky but can still afford a generous contribution to a worthwhile cause.
After that individuals like Kenny McIntyre and that twat who used to work for the SFA should also be made to cough up. Who knows, perhaps it will encourage sports journos to check their facts / sources. It's been a long time since that happened in the Scottish media.
Give fk all to the anti racist charities, they'll be the same ones who took days to mention scott sinclairs abuse incase it upset the huns , the same charities who dropped phil mcg because the sevco hordes threatened them

keep the money put it to better use

Hope your back is feeling better Kelly :sneaky:
it is
went to see a physio who was all flappy arms and bouncing around came out worse than i went in £60 lighter
German along the road gave me the cure ,lay on a hard floor for an hour get up go a walk repeat
Did that for the day and in the morning pain free back feels great get the odd twinge but back outside working away even got myself a new set of henchman ladders but at 14ft if a fall again i'm fkd

it is
went to see a physio who was all flappy arms and bouncing around came out worse than i went in £60 lighter
German along the road gave me the cure ,lay on a hard floor for an hour get up go a walk repeat
Did that for the day and in the morning pain free back feels great get the odd twinge but back outside working away even got myself a new set of henchman ladders but at 14ft if a fall again i'm fkd
Dont like ladders, got a set on the van but they're just a roof ornament really! 😹

Had a set of aluminum steps were light enought but seperated when i got to the top of them , so invested in a right ones for the job
just need to look out a parachute for them

Had a set of aluminum steps were light enought but seperated when i got to the top of them , so invested in a right ones for the job
just need to look out a parachute for them
I've got a harness if you want it, that's another van ornament, never get me high enough to use the fucker! 😹

it is
Fs Kelly i thought you were retired?thought you were in your 70s 😹

We dont know anything after the facts of what happened, for all we know the club may well have been informed already as to how this came to be but wont release the details because someone is sure to get a cyber death threat I hear they're all the rage these days (pardon the pun)

Members online

Latest posts

Back