Celtic v Dundee - all comments here, please

LAST home game of the year and given the restrictions in the away ticket allocation, the last chance in 2018 most of us will get to attend a Celtic match.

There was a wee drama that played itself out on Wednesday night when representatives of the Affiliation supporters buses - 38 of them - all met outside the Kerrydale Suite to draw bus names from the hat to see which ones would get a ticket for Ibrox. Ten 'lucky' buses got pulled from the hat, including my own, the Tommy Gemmell Dunblane CSC, so we have a ticket, no need for a bus....

Now all these single representatives will have to make their way to Ibrox on their own.

The initial plan to have the 750 meet at Celtic Park and have buses on hand to take them to and from Ibrox has been scrapped.

It's make your own way there and back. Bravery medals should be handed out at the first home game next season.

Two days after Ibrox our CEO, who had the chance to book these buses but washed his hands of the responsibility, will pick up his £2m bonus. Lovely.

Back to today, Dundee got hammered at Pittodrie and they we should inflict further damage to Jim McIntrye's side today, maybe 4-0. Points are vital ahead of the next two crucial games...

How can a CEO whose dithering cost us £60m get a bonus? Are we rewarding abject failure now?

He should be fucking ashamed of himself if he takes one penny. He should have been docked wages, never mind get a bonus. That £2m could and should go toward paying the wages of a top player the cunt should have bought in the summer. He shat it then, do it now and refuse your bonus Peter, you don’t fucking deserve it.

What a kick in the teeth to the support. Fail to improve the team, cost us CL qualification and a fortune and get paid £2m?

Have a fucking word with yourself.

As for going to Ibrox? Can anybody remind me of a time it was ever safe?

I must have missed that game.

The alternative not to go and support the team I didn’t agree with. It is a personal choice of course, and people who feel they couldn’t cope with the possibility of a bit if bither should not go. It has always been like that though. Nothing new.

They came to us. We go there is my view. All who want a ticket know the score. Putting on buses I think would be a waste of time. Not everybody would head out to CP. people go by car and supporters buses will run if they get enough tickets.

It’s settled now anyway. 750 will be there.

To be honest mate if that's the level of response there's no point debating it

I'd have expected a.more thought out reply from my 4 year old grandson

I realise that you are fervent in your views and beliefs but get a grip

Next you'll tell me that there are Government health warnings on cigarette packets but people still smoke

And you'd be right but what are the consequences?

HH?
Yes that was a very short answer, but you see Bill some of us have other things to do in life rather than spend every second of the day answering posts on here. I have got a grip, I firmly believe CFC have a duty to protect its own supporters, who will be vastly outnumbered on the 29th at Ibrox. We know Police Scotland won't do it. So by accepting and then selling the tickets CFC HAS to protect the people who spend thousands of pounds supporting the team all over the WORLD. I mean how much would it cost them? Even given that of the 750 tickets only 350 will get into the hands of ordinary fans. Whats that 7/8 coaches? FFS 3/4k at most. Its the fucking least they can do.
But Oh No its the fans own stupid fault for going, putting themselves in danger. YOU get a grip.

I would have preferred to see Lewis Morgan instead of Sinclair whom I think has become an empty shirt these days. Have a feeling that Sinclair will need to be subbed early again. At least BR is beginning to see it.

Members online

Back