Celtic v Dundee

Giakoumakis caught offside to many times on simple runs ,never seen a striker not ever attack a corner or a cross with his head were banging in great corner and he's nowhere near them ,,,,ever
good at holding up and winning fouls and falling down but don't see anything in him that'll get us 10 goals a season
he must have read ma posts the big greek maddie

Way below our best.....balance of the team today not right for me.....so many balls played at pace in to the box without any one reading it.....this is where we miss KYOGO.....Juranovic is only half the player at left back.....O’Riley for me was done at half time.....Nir Bitton steadied the team.....and we really have to learn to defend set pieces...
Aye defo once he's back we are gonny be more clinical theres plenty of chances created the wee fella is missing link the now

We’re only three clear are we not ?
Look at the missed chances aswell but docco one or two go in its more comfy once kyogo gets back in we will be alot more clinical and big GG Is settling in now aswell starfelts the problem for me hes too nervy
Agree with you about Starfelt mate. He looks too nervous for my liking and this leads to errors. What did we pony up for him? We were done however much it was. Hope CJ is ready to step up.

I wonder if the BBC Lodge members will allow us to see the penalty against Zorba,
Dont hold your breath.

HH
They will have used up the whole show crying cos Madhun never gave sevco 55 penalties! So no time to show the stonewaller penalty and possible/probable red card for violent conduct that would have given us a more comfortable match. In fact they might not show our match at all!

Agree with you about Starfelt mate. He looks too nervous for my liking and this leads to errors. What did we pony up for him? We were done however much it was. Hope CJ is ready to step.
Big Julian is fit but overall our defence are the best even way starfelt and good managers usually don't mess about way the defence I think even though he's got a mistake overall fay the gaffers point of view its working so Julian won't get in unless somebody gets injured

Members online

Latest posts

Back