Celtic v Hearts - Betfred Cup semi-final - all comments here

That wiz great, put the embra huns in their place. Mikey Stewart needs to get a grip, that was a penalty without any doubt. Even the hearts player knew it. I get that he's a hurtin jambo that just saw his team get pummelled though. What a second half performance that was. Could've been six or seven if it wisna for their keeper and some last ditch defending.
Ryan Christie just got man o match too.
Hail Hail
Rich

Christie yes! And I do think Sinclair is coming back on to a game.

Levein is anti football and a footballing dinosaur. The waistcoat mark 2

Wouldn't it be nice if Benkovic was with us for some time. This is a player who was born to play in the hoops. Onwards and upwards

Hearts set up to stop ball and game theTims kept at it and it showed towards end of first half ,got to say subs made big difference might have got a few more I think B.R. had his game plan based on subs I also think Naismith bottled it

Big time, man of the match for me
Said the other day that I reckon he could be the next big player for us if Brendan decides to coach him forward. I could even see him as a possible sitting midfielder if BR decided, He is stronger to shift than Callum McGregor and has some skill. I think they will keep him.

I thought some of our passing in the first half was terrible.We know how hearts set up but we should still be doing the basics.Even before the penalty I felt we were in control and looking more like our usual selves in the second half.Fully deserved and another final to look forward to.HH

Christie scored 2, clearly over the line and replay confirms. Got to give the lad the goal but fair play to Forrest for being there to follow up.

Eddie need a one-on-one with Henrik to show him how to take chances first time without a touch first, Eddie is great running with the ball, a much more difficult skill so he will be some player when he starts taking the half chances.

Hopefully get the winning streak on full flow now.1st Final of the season and 2nd in the league.....Hopefully first soon..

Just watched the post match stuff on BT sports, first question to Ryan Christie, so Ryan, how much contact was there for your penalty? Wtf? They would never ask that of any other team. Latrine, Berra and Mikey Stewart refusing to give Celtic any credit. To listen to them you would think they were hard done by. What a shower of mini hun shite. So happy we thrashed that mob today. Don't care who we pummel in the final. If Sevco get to final the big fix will come in to play, Madden or Dallas for mib? If I was Madden I would put money on it.
Hail Hail
Rich

I like Michael Stewart as a pundit but he got that one wrong.
It was a penalty - a soft one but a penalty none the less .
It could have been 7 or 8 in the end.

Agree about Michael Stewart .
However , I think his Jambo hat was clearly on when he looked at the penalty . He would have been happy to get it at the other end .

Back