Celtic v Hearts, Celtic Park, Saturday 16th December, 3pm kick off

How fucking sad is that absolutely spot on the board know that and will give not shit
The fans have the power turn up and walk out on masse the game on the 30th would be the one to do it.
But it’s never gonna happen STG
So we’re stuck in a malaise of turgid shoite fitba whilst the pissing contest and ego feast festers and destroys our hopes.
Whilst our absent slum landlord works on his Backswing

HH😔
Time to protest was when lawell came back??dynamite Wont move this parasite on..

Not a massive fan of Rodgers ...not a massive fan of this season performances or the transfer activity in summer ....let's hope the board fix it in January with signings ....(fans shouting to sack the board is a bit over the top even tho the board are a pain in arse)....how many leagues and cups we won past 13/14 years ....we are still top of league the now 🍀.....I think to a certain extent we have got to used to total dominance but that was never going to last forever ..some out best seasons was when the league was tight and it will be the same again this season when we pick up the trophy in may 🍀
I hope Brendans "we'll see you back here next May"comment doesn't come back to bite him in the arse.Things need to change fast before we throw this league away to an average hun team who were a shambles a few weeks back.

Not much more to add as most have covered what we had to witness today.
None of us are really surprised we have allowed ourselves to regress to where we find ourselves.

For me the reality is this season is already looking like it's gone south so to speak.

Momentum and confidence is everything in football and we have neither.
The imposters on the other hand have now been handed both in spades and will come in buoyant mood on the 30th with a trophy already in the bag.

We have the exodus of our Asian players still to come to add to the shit show.

The January transfer window won't fix the self created shambles we are left with...not a chance.

The Board versus the GB ... Lawwell versus Rodgers....

If there was a Champions League trophy for self destruction we would win it hands down.

Get rid of Lawwell now!!!!!!!!!
As much as lawels a poisonous element at the club it’s not his fault that this team over the last month have giving away a dozen points ally??even if Rodgers tells them to play to a system when it’s patently not working the captain needs to step in and step up!!!canny just constantly do the same thing over an over an over getting the same results,,move your players around to what suits!!then take the flack off the manager at the end….by the way rodgers fucked around wether to sign on way us for that long he only had ten days before the window closed,so the players that were brought in were panic signings in case he done a Eddie Howe on us??

My feeling about what has went so wrong with the team is Rodgers and his so called man management skills. If you remember when he came in first the players were raving about how he mixed with the squad a lot more than ange. He ate with them in the canteen and so on. This has been his downfall. I have experience of this myself. I was joint manager of a gaelic football team and the other manager was all about getting close and friendly with the lads. I was totally against it for many reasons. The main one being, if they see you as friend then they treat you as a friend. You can't then be ruthless with your decision making. This is exactly why ange never mixed with the team. The players didn't know what he was thinking and in turn kept them all on their toes. You can never be a boss and a friend at the same time.
Needless to say my joint management was my first and last as the wheels came off fairly quickly like I predicted.
In the words of eamonn dunphy, Rodgers is a busted flush.

The players had the "We Never Stop"mentality under Ange but that looks to be long gone now.Even when we fell behind you always had a feeling we'd fight back and win.Fucking sad state of affairs.
Am no defending him but he’s correct ,only thing he never said that would’ve been on the money is the amount a shitebags we have in the tackle!!including the whole midfield,,,too many players quite willing to let Rodgers take the flack,,ange Wouldn’t play oriley and turbull in the same side after playing them for a couple games early doors in his reign??the pace and the bravery just isn’t in them to hold a midfield together….

My feeling about what has went so wrong with the team is Rodgers and his so called man management skills. If you remember when he came in first the players were raving about how he mixed with the squad a lot more than ange. He ate with them in the canteen and so on. This has been his downfall. I have experience of this myself. I was joint manager of a gaelic football team and the other manager was all about getting close and friendly with the lads. I was totally against it for many reasons. The main one being, if they see you as friend then they treat you as a friend. You can't then be ruthless with your decision making. This is exactly why ange never mixed with the team. The players didn't know what he was thinking and in turn kept them all on their toes. You can never be a boss and a friend at the same time.
Needless to say my joint management was my first and last as the wheels came off fairly quickly like I predicted.
In the words of eamonn dunphy, Rodgers is a busted flush.
True that

Am no defending him but he’s correct ,only thing he never said that would’ve been on the money is the amount a shitebags we have in the tackle!!including the whole midfield,,,too many players quite willing to let Rodgers take the flack,,ange Wouldn’t play oriley and turbull in the same side after playing them for a couple games early doors in his reign??the pace and the bravery just isn’t in them to hold a midfield together….
He doesn't have the same qualityof player as he did first time round imo and clearly doesn't rate a few of our players going by his interviews.I hope we can turn this around but the alarm bells are ringing and our fans are starting to sharpen the knives.

Winning the title this season could be one of the most important in our history. Due to the new CL format next season it is estimated participation in it will be worth a minimum £60 million plus. Who ever wins the title could leave all the others in their wake for a very long time

Look back and you'll see that my suggestion for WEDNESDAYS line up included Frame.
Nae harm to you mate but can’t be arsed!
Again the point I was making Johnstone was the only option the boy Frame did OK on Wednesday not enough to say if we brought him in today he would have done any better than Palma. Frame has been doing well enough but is still a good bit away from being a pick for the first team. Would probably do more harm than good at this moment in time

Winning the title this season could be one of the most important in our history. Due to the new CL format next season it is estimated participation in it will be worth a minimum £60 million plus. Who ever wins the title could leave all the others in their wake for a very long time
Heaven forbid it’s not us
But the fucking idiots running our club will point to having the money in the bank to cope as good management
As opposed to making sure those knuckle dragging cunts dont get a sniff
🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back