Celtic v Motherwell - Saturday 6 February, 3pm kick-off - all comments here

Just read a quote from big Sutton saying Lennon would be gone before now if the fans were allowed in to games and the board would have been forced to act a while ago. Bang on the money for me. Imagine 60,000 telling you to fek off.
The shit he spews during his interviews fills me with rage. He no longer cares about Celtic. Only himself the arrogant fekr.

Just read a quote from big Sutton saying Lennon would be gone before now if the fans were allowed in to games and the board would have been forced to act a while ago. Bang on the money for me. Imagine 60,000 telling you to fek off.
The shit he spews during his interviews fills me with rage. He no longer cares about Celtic. Only himself the arrogant fekr.
i wouldn't go as far as to say he doesn't care m8, that just your frustration

the decision makers in my opinion have given him a commitment to see the season out
So he's in heid doon mode, hoping he can finish the season in better form IMO

i read a bit of that twitter frenzy with the guy that was aparently 'outed' as DD's son
who it was we don't know but he seemed to have a bit of an insight and the guy made a fair amount of sense. Before you ask no it wasn't me :)

but he/she stated at least 6 players asked to move following lockdown and they were made to stay for the 10
to quote 'in hindsight, some should have had their wish granted'

that seems plausible to me while mixed with shite recruitment/baffling management to be why we are where we are

i read a bit of that twitter frenzy with the guy that was aparently 'outed' as DD's son
who it was we don't know but he seemed to have a bit of an insight and the guy made a fair amount of sense. Before you ask no it wasn't me :)

but he/she stated at least 6 players asked to move following lockdown and they were made to stay for the 10

that seems plausible to me while mixed with shite recruitment/baffling management to be why we are where we are
So let me get this right. At least 6 players alledgedly said they wanted out and Lennon thought he would put the same players who wanted away consistently on the park? Good management? Building for the future?

Lenny moans about no fans to gee players up but ur bang on if there where fans in he wid av been sacked many moons ago

I wonder how much interaction there was with the players during lockdown. They should have been having Teams/Zoom meetings daily or at least several times a week to discuss their training regime, check their mental well being and just to keep the players engaged and focused on this upcoming season which would have secured immortality.

i get the feeling that they were neglected based on our coaches being shocked that Griffiths was so unfit and overweight (it would have been simple to remotely schedule and monitor their training regimes & performances) which may have resulted in so many of them becoming disillusioned and wanting to move away.

I can understand wanting to keep all of the stars, but the question is that if so many wanted away, and their subsequent performances were so poor, then why did we keep them all and keep playing them instead of cash in on several of them to bring in new hungry couple of players.

I wonder how much interaction there was with the players during lockdown. They should have been having Teams/Zoom meetings daily or at least several times a week to discuss their training regime, check their mental well being and just to keep the players engaged and focused on this upcoming season which would have secured immortality.

i get the feeling that they were neglected based on our coaches being shocked that Griffiths was so unfit and overweight (it would have been simple to remotely schedule and monitor their training regimes & performances) which may have resulted in so many of them becoming disillusioned and wanting to move away.

I can understand wanting to keep all of the stars, but the question is that if so many wanted away, and their subsequent performances were so poor, then why did we keep them all and keep playing them instead of cash in on several of them to bring in new hungry couple of players.
Was talkin about lockdowns effect on players the other day the foreigners especially after training or a game it's just back to ur flat/gaff on ur jack jones u canny even associate way ur fellow team mates who are in ur bubble🤷‍♂️ it must be having an effect mentally thats a year now man

FFS we saw the nick of lennon when he came back :)

it's very east to say that BB, you may be correct but we're speculating on that. Many of the players turned up in tip top condition and they are adults after all.

Imagine we had cashed in and spent more money in summer FFS, we'd be in a mess judging by the recruitment record.

i've always had a sneaking feeling that there's much more to this than the baffling management. sometimes i wonder whether some of the baffling decisions are against the backdrop of this clusterfuck.

The ten is a Celtic born and bred thing which we placed in that status. For the foreigners, they don't think 10, they think 10 times the money, 4 times a season, pish pitches, half finished stadiums and shite weather. And possibly shite coaching/management.

Even homegrown, christie, train at home, puts a placard up, not 10IAR, Euro 2020

like they did many moons ago, we've just went from the unbeatables to the unrecognisables

Back