Celtic v St Johnstone, Saturday 16th Mar, Celtic Park 3pm kick off

That will do .......3 points.
By the way if those VARS were tomorrow the huns would have had a Pen for arm ball and
for Johnston see Tav ...Var says onside.
Result the Ranjurs 5 Saint anybody nil. Late goals we concede are ridiculous but that's where we are at....that's down to us.
Watch in contrast tomorrow as VAR makes sure the huns are supported.

In a league where goal difference may come in to it we take off KYOGO who was as sharp as a tack. A bad mistake in my view. For us to have taken 5 or 6 off them today would have put the shivers up the Huns.

Idah does not give us what KYOGO does, a blind man can see that. I’m so annoyed at that. And when CCV came off it was a nightmare waiting to happen at the back. Without his strength and aerial ability with the players available today we are slow and weak at the back as shown by their goal.

And check out how far VAR went back to disallow the goal by AJ. It doesn’t happen to the Huns, ever.

We won, but it should have been much better and by much more…

They went back far enough to find a reason to disallow another Celtic goal. We know that VAR would have done a hasty cursory check only on the final throughball to review a sevco goal before allowing it to stand.

I'm not saying it would have played the Celtic players onside, but IMO I'd have said the further away St J defender's foot was closer to his own goal line than the knee of the player they selected. Those few inches could make a difference when it is really close.

2024-03-16-17-28-20-963.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back