Celtic v St Johnstone, Saturday 16th Mar, Celtic Park 3pm kick off

VAR now chopping off goals for the sake of it.
Currupt to the core.

We are being VAR’d to the 33 degree. They are going back in passages of play looking for anything to chop our goals off. That never, ever, fckn ever, happens to the Huns.

Contrast the penalty that was given against us the other day and what we witnessed today, and ask yourself would that hand ball by the St Johnstone player been given as a penalty if it was us. We know the fckn answer because it was given.

The fckn fix is in by these cheating Masonic Hun referees and I’m betting our custodians are going to do nothing about it.

Watch how different things are interpreted in Paisley tomorrow…

In a league where goal difference may come in to it we take off KYOGO who was as sharp as a tack. A bad mistake in my view. For us to have taken 5 or 6 off them today would have put the shivers up the Huns.

Idah does not give us what KYOGO does, a blind man can see that. I’m so annoyed at that. And when CCV came off it was a nightmare waiting to happen at the back. Without his strength and aerial ability with the players available today we are slow and weak at the back as shown by their goal.

And check out how far VAR went back to disallow the goal by AJ. It doesn’t happen to the Huns, ever.

We won, but it should have been much better and by much more…
It's a difficult time... we have been disjointed all season Imatim. Evident when we lose yet again another unnecessary goal however mate you see how important CCV is so I'm gonna cut BR some slack on that one ...3 nil up let's make sure CCV is available after the break. I get it we look a different team without him but we desperately need him against the imposters when it comes.
Lager is a better option and defo than Iwata bad move by BR on replacing CCV with Iwata ...we paid the price again .
However it's all about 3 points.

They went back far enough to find a reason to disallow another Celtic goal. We know that VAR would have done a hasty cursory check only on the final throughball to review a sevco goal before allowing it to stand.

I'm not saying it would have played the Celtic players onside, but IMO I'd have said the further away St J defender's foot was closer to his own goal line than the knee of the player they selected. Those few inches could make a difference when it is really close.

View attachment 25375

You’ll notice the ball had already been played when this still pic was taken and that makes all the difference…

In a league where goal difference may come in to it we take off KYOGO who was as sharp as a tack. A bad mistake in my view. For us to have taken 5 or 6 off them today would have put the shivers up the Huns.

Idah does not give us what KYOGO does, a blind man can see that. I’m so annoyed at that. And when CCV came off it was a nightmare waiting to happen at the back. Without his strength and aerial ability with the players available today we are slow and weak at the back as shown by their goal.

And check out how far VAR went back to disallow the goal by AJ. It doesn’t happen to the Huns, ever.

We won, but it should have been much better and by much more…
Kyogo was in danger of getting crocked by them the longer it went on brining Idah on to hold the ball and get in amongst them was the right call, he almost scored with that flick but it's all about opinions, and winning the league by goal difference is crap when we are clearly a better team than the Huns and the rest ,HH

It's a difficult time... we have been disjointed all season Imatim. Evident when we lose yet again another unnecessary goal however mate you see how important CCV is so I'm gonna cut BR some slack on that one ...3 nil up let's make sure CCV is available after the break. I get it we look a different team without him but we desperately need him against the imposters when it comes.
Lager is a better option and defo than Iwata bad move by BR on replacing CCV with Iwata ...we paid the price again .
However it's all about 3 points.

I take your point pal. I just feel taking off KYOGO when he looked right up for it with so long to go was a mistake. That was my biggest bitch.

As for CCV I felt he cruised through the game, but I accept your reasoning here. Lager’s confidence must be shattered after what happened here…

We are being VAR’d to the 33 degree. They are going back in passages of play looking for anything to chop our goals off. That never, ever, fckn ever, happens to the Huns.

Contrast the penalty that was given against us the other day and what we witnessed today, and ask yourself would that hand ball by the St Johnstone player been given as a penalty if it was us. We know the fckn answer because it was given.

The fckn fix is in by these cheating Masonic Hun referees and I’m betting our custodians are going to do nothing about it.

Watch how different things are interpreted in Paisley tomorrow…

Sappnin in Paisley??

No politics allowed inside football

Untitled.jpg

Celtic fans are set to defy the club after it released a statement asking supporters not bring any banners to Parkhead relating to the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

The club released a strong statement regarding the hostilities between Israel and Hamas on Wednesday, and asked that any flags and symbols relating to the war and those involved are not displayed at Celtic Park.

Untitled2.jpg

Wondering if BR can highlight the inconsistency of VAR or can he only defend himself on the decisions on the Hearts game.?
Surely something must give after the recent outcry.

Again looking at todays decisions nothing will be looked at and no reprimand.
Lawyers involved so he has to choose his words carefully
Hopefully things change at the HQ of the governing body of Scottish football, but wouldn't hold my breath
VAR is working for one klub in Scotland and it's been slammed by pros, and former pros in England
It's slowed the game down, made linesmen and for the most part referees irrelevant, the sooner it's binned the better imho

Comfortable win, probably should have been a lot more than 3. Kyogo & Kuhn the best performers but also good performances from Iwata, AJ and Welsh. CCV makes a massive difference when he plays, everyone seems to be more free to attack knowing he's there behind them.
Referee was a disgrace. He continually blocked off Celtic players passing options by standing in the centre of the field and hardly moving. He was there best player. Levein would get football stopped with his boring, negative tactics, hope they end up in the bottom 2 and get relegated.
VAR is killing the game, or at least the length of time it takes to check even the most obvious decision. They showed Kyogo was well offside on the screens in the stadium yet it takes another couple of minutes to confirm.

It was quite incredible that Levein could somehow play such a deep lying 6-4-0 bus parking anti-footballing tactics while still managing to play such a successful offside trap!

His football tactics is like so many other manager's in Scotland where it is boring and overly negative. Brechin City DoF was his rightful level these days. Our game could really do with an influx of younger more exciting managers who are willing to try to be a bit more adventurous.

Comfortable win, probably should have been a lot more than 3. Kyogo & Kuhn the best performers but also good performances from Iwata, AJ and Welsh. CCV makes a massive difference when he plays, everyone seems to be more free to attack knowing he's there behind them.
Referee was a disgrace. He continually blocked off Celtic players passing options by standing in the centre of the field and hardly moving. He was there best player. Levein would get football stopped with his boring, negative tactics, hope they end up in the bottom 2 and get relegated.
VAR is killing the game, or at least the length of time it takes to check even the most obvious decision. They showed Kyogo was well offside on the screens in the stadium yet it takes another couple of minutes to confirm.
Seems that when we’re involved Gaz it takes an age to feck us over with VAR

HH🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back