Celtic v St Mirren - Scottish Premiership Saturday 30 January, kick-off 3pm - all comments here

That's only part of it Hoopy far bigger and more problems going on behind the scenes that we are yet to hear about imo.
Of course duffy has became our biggest scapegoat and rightly so, and yet to see him play a game as appalling for Ireland as he has for us, and Ireland are really muck far worse than us.
Has any player from last season got any where near the preformance levels they have set for themselves, this season?
You could excuse maybe 1 or 2 but every one of them?
Bugger off the lot of you, I'm watching Deadpool 2! He'll cheer me up with some gratuitous violence and offence language.

A year ago these same players had that same manager and they were playing great, better than the last 6 months under the Snake imo.
I'm fucked if I know whats changed but I'll have a stab at it, we've swapped a bloody good goal keeper for 3 poor ones, we've spunked plenty on Duffy and he's shite, Christie was great last year now he's pish, we relied heavily on Eddy Griff partnership second half of last season, griff came back unfit and Eddy has spent most of the season with covid, avoiding covid or isolating because of covid.
There thats whats caused the calamity.
But every single player has regressed, so that isn't just the cyclic nature that players go through to various extremes where there form fluctuates. It us every one. When we bring in new players they do well but then very quickly their form drops off.

Yes, these highly paid professionals should be able to motivate themselves, but they need encouraged as well by the coaches. How often has a player come in, done well and then is discarded while under performing players get picked week in week out.

Just last week Griff was ridiculed and slaughtered for sticking up for Lennon and yet this week he is singled out for public humiliation by Lennon.

Human nature means that eventually workers will stop busting a gut for a manager who may very publically blame them next week.

The first half dozen times so far this season that Lennon has thrown the players under the bus have not resulted in an better performances in our next games so maybe he should think of another way to try to get an improvement from the players.

Last edited:
This will be interesting because I think Jim Goodwin is an outside bet for NLs replacement.
Any cunt and their cousin is an outside bet, yet it'll probably be some cunt's cousin who "gets it", gets it. I really do hope that new Bhoy Dom will think outside the "Celtic minded" genre, re- appointments. If the next manager is Celtic "minded" and top notch, fair enough but the next should be top notch regardless. Neil Lennon will not leave, this is not good for him, or Celtic.

A year ago these same players had that same manager and they were playing great, better than the last 6 months under the Snake imo.
I'm fucked if I know whats changed but I'll have a stab at it, we've swapped a bloody good goal keeper for 3 poor ones, we've spunked plenty on Duffy and he's shite, Christie was great last year now he's pish, we relied heavily on Eddy Griff partnership second half of last season, griff came back unfit and Eddy has spent most of the season with covid, avoiding covid or isolating because of covid.
There thats whats caused the calamity.
We lost Duff from the coaching staff. Maybe he was the only one who knew what he was doing

Sign it up, sign it up will fit in perfectly at CB
Will possibly miss out again with us acting so slowly in the window as usual 😩
When we sign a centre back, and two midfield players are doing a better job of it, than him, there's a fucking problem
And we used to think Jack Hendry was a bombscare
If young Welsh, doesn't start next game, then whoever is in charge of picking the team, has to go
Have you ever seen John Kennedy up and shouting instructions during games...no, me neither
What the fuck does Gavin Strachan do ?
On his IPad checking his e mails ?
Nobody can defend Neil lennon after the past few weeks
I don't know who's fault it is, but I do know it's nout ours, and we're paying the price

10 in a row ? yer having a luagh

Saturday night NHL Hockey comong on, now, there's a sport where players actually give a fuck and will drop the gloves, both on and off the ice, to make changes
Coaches and general managers have in the past, let the players lock the players in the dressing room, and let them work things out between them
Maybe, this is what should happen

It's baffling, from one season to the next, just how badly, things have gone wrong

This season so far been the biggest show of mass negligence on behalf of the board, management and players . A full revamp is needed NOW not in the summer. Get lads in who will play for pride in themselves . There was St Mirren players out there today playing for pride in themselves which got there team 3 points. Project players are always looking for a way out of Scottish football they may make us a few million here and there but they won't battle it out for the club once there heads are turned by bigger leagues.

And please Celtic, no more videos from Lennoxtown
Hard to watch them having a laugh, and enjoying themselves, when they play such pish, the next game
St. Mirren hadn't won in the league, at Celtic Park since 1990
Soon as the commentator came out with that little nugget, I thought "Oh oh, here we go..."
And so, it came to pass
A fuck up, of 'Bilbical' (for those of a religious leaning) proportions

This season so far been the biggest show of mass negligence on behalf of the board, management and players . A full revamp is needed NOW not in the summer. Get lads in who will play for pride in themselves . There was St Mirren players out there today playing for pride in themselves which got there team 3 points. Project players are always looking for a way out of Scottish football they may make us a few million here and there but they won't battle it out for the club once there heads are turned by bigger leagues.
Correct, we didn't get to this shitshow in a couple of days. The warning signs have been there since the beginning of the Season.
For Neil Lennon tonight to throw not only Griff', but the whole team under the bus, instead of being a man and saying the buck stops here, is the final straw for me. Probably the senior players too. They've all taken it in turns recently to give interviews and defend him.
I can't see anyone defending him after that comment, he feels THEY have let him down?
He lets himself and the Club down every time he opens his mouth.

And please Celtic, no more videos from Lennoxtown
Hard to watch them having a laugh, and enjoying themselves, when they play such pish, the next game
St. Mirren hadn't won in the league, at Celtic Park since 1990
Soon as the commentator came out with that little nugget, I thought "Oh oh, here we go..."
And so, it came to pass
A fuck up, of 'Bilbical' (for those of a religious leaning) proportions
First mention of fitba in the bible? Jesus went up for a cross 🤣🤣

Back