Celtic v the Rangers - Beautiful Sunday, 31 March - all comments here

Kelly they are a peepul with out hope since 2012......all aboard the Choo Choo....??
we are the people you never give up hope. Once again our never say die attitude prevails. After a great first half who could have foreseen the flat start to the second.
We gave them hope then snatched it away from them. That's like beating twice on the same day. Back-in-Yir-Box . Try again next year, with a new manager and a new team of RRM. You just never learn. Gullibillys .

we are the people you never give up hope. Once again our never say die attitude prevails. After a great first half who could have foreseen the flat start to the second.
We gave them hope then snatched it away from them. That's like beating twice on the same day. Back-in-Yir-Box . Try again next year, with a new manager and a new team of RRM. You just never learn. Gullibillys .
Certainly know your place..
Aye, born in the Copeland Road so his own legend has it. Did Scott Brown get 'The Broonie' done?
Did nae have tae just the Look of a Leader sent the inbred...poor discipline at that midden...win at a costs??

Well that was the maddest game of fitba I've seen in ages. Started off looking like we were going to pummel them into dust and rack up double digits, then we completely lost the plot and looked like we were actually in danger of gifting them the 3 points, then when it looked like everything was going tits up we go up the park and score the winner. It was one of the strangest games I've ever witnessed tbh.

Absolutely buzzing with the win but that was a fucking exhausting roller coaster of a game to watch!

The sun shines on the righteous on this beautiful Sunday.

The huns are back in their box

General Mike is looking for his money

Slippy's jaiket is on a shoogly nail

Mad dug is back in the kennel

Title number 8 is in the bag

Skintco still looking for investors

Ah yes, a Beautiful Sunday indeed.

That was absolutely hectic. I'll take the win every time. This should have been put to bed 1st half. They came into it once they scored tbh. Lenny's tactics and selection questionable again. Playing KT if not fully fit etc..
The big thing now is how much with the Huns be punished, and why did that wee Kent thug get away with assault?

8 in a row in the bag. ;)

Well that was the maddest game of fitba I've seen in ages. Started off looking like we were going to pummel them into dust and rack up double digits, then we completely lost the plot and looked like we were actually in danger of gifting them the 3 points, then when it looked like everything was going tits up we go up the park and score the winner. It was one of the strangest games I've ever witnessed tbh.

Absolutely buzzing with the win but that was a fucking exhausting roller coaster of a game to watch!
Indeed it was ,we had them by the throat in the first half!!!!then god knows what went wrong!we made them look better than they were! In second half ,but a bit of class showed eventually and came good !hh

The sun shines on the righteous on this beautiful Sunday.

The huns are back in their box

General Mike is looking for his money

Slippy's jaiket is on a shoogly nail

Mad dug is back in the kennel

Title number 8 is in the bag

Skintco still looking for investors

Ah yes, a Beautiful Sunday indeed.
Well said Shammy indeed a great and Beautiful Mothering Sunday.

HH ☘️

Back