Celtic v the Rangers - Beautiful Sunday, 31 March - all comments here

Well that was the maddest game of fitba I've seen in ages. Started off looking like we were going to pummel them into dust and rack up double digits, then we completely lost the plot and looked like we were actually in danger of gifting them the 3 points, then when it looked like everything was going tits up we go up the park and score the winner. It was one of the strangest games I've ever witnessed tbh.

Absolutely buzzing with the win but that was a fucking exhausting roller coaster of a game to watch!
Brutal game but a result that's all that matters!
That was absolutely hectic. I'll take the win every time. This should have been put to bed 1st half. They came into it once they scored tbh. Lenny's tactics and selection questionable again. Playing KT if not fully fit etc..
The big thing now is how much with the Huns be punished, and why did that wee Kent thug get away with assault?

8 in a row in the bag. ;)
Bang on. Next serious question big clear out needed who are the board gonna push the boat out for because the next appointment dictates..9.....TEN. ☘☘☘

The first half performance was as good as we’ve played all season and we could have been 3 or 4 up had been for McGregor and poor finishing. The Edouard critics will be silent today, a brilliant performance from the best striker in the country, looked every inch a £9m striker and when it really matters is the difference between us and the rest in Scotland. Midfield trio dominated first half but faded as Ntcham faded, he was superb considering he hadn’t played for 3 months. Second half was awful, too slow and too casual in possession, Boyata being the worse offender. Never looked like losing but could easily have dropped points. Lennon’s first two substitutions were poor. Sinclair coming on for Hayes gave Tavernier a free run and him& Candeias could double up on KT (who wasn’t even close to being fit). Rogic for Ntcham surrendered the midfield, Rogic didn’t look fit and was miles off the pace. In the end it was Ajer and Lustig who held us together at the back and the £9m man who made the difference up front. The captain wasn’t bad either, he lives in their collective brain cell.

The first half performance was as good as we’ve played all season and we could have been 3 or 4 up had been for McGregor and poor finishing. The Edouard critics will be silent today, a brilliant performance from the best striker in the country, looked every inch a £9m striker and when it really matters is the difference between us and the rest in Scotland. Midfield trio dominated first half but faded as Ntcham faded, he was superb considering he hadn’t played for 3 months. Second half was awful, too slow and too casual in possession, Boyata being the worse offender. Never looked like losing but could easily have dropped points. Lennon’s first two substitutions were poor. Sinclair coming on for Hayes gave Tavernier a free run and him& Candeias could double up on KT (who wasn’t even close to being fit). Rogic for Ntcham surrendered the midfield, Rogic didn’t look fit and was miles off the pace. In the end it was Ajer and Lustig who held us together at the back and the £9m man who made the difference up front. The captain wasn’t bad either, he lives in their collective brain cell.
good breakdown gary

That W's a game of two halves. best player on park Moreorless. what an ass. My only concern for rest of season is defence KT and Boyata probe out for remain games. KT should not have played. sub decisions were bizarre in the least. But we won yeehaa.

Interesting that Izzy wasnt even on the bench. But Simo was and we could have used him near the end with Boyata injured. Rogic did not look match fit and was a waste of a sub too. Toljan equally ineffective. Lenny nearly fucked that right up.
Can't disagree with that statement
Unless Hayes was injured in the frst half, I wouldn't have subbed him
Toljan backed off too many times allowing them to come forward and have a strike and the Wizard of Oz, was more of a 'lift the crowd' again, decision, although he doesn't look 100%
Still, it's a beautiful Sunday to be a Tim

Indeed it was ,we had them by the throat in the first half!!!!then god knows what went wrong!we made them look better than they were! In second half ,but a bit of class showed eventually and came good !hh

Aye had them by the throat then started punching ourselves repeatedly in the face for some weird reason Ray :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but as you say a bit of class finished them off in the end! Game won, job done!

Well I can relax now, old ticker picked up the pace a bit near the end of game but all well now especially since my son has arrived home safe and well, hope everyone else's family and friends are the same.....

The game was a strange one, best team won imho, my Motm was Ajer with Eddy getting an honourable mention, but we looked out on our feet for most of the second half.

Maybe just as well I stuck to the tea..

P.s Slippy must stay..
50 !! Glad you were home, to watch the game, in the comfort of familiar surroundings and even better to hear your son made it home, safe & sound
Big Ajer was great, heart of a lion and Johnny Hayes ,gets honourable mention
Best team won, although some strange subs could have cost us
I wonder what Lenny said to Slippy at the end of the game

Heal well my friend
HH

To be fair to Lenny.
Just remind yourselves when you played. How you wanted to play regardless of ability or fitness and bear in mind for most of us that was hardly for what these guys must feel and experience playing in front of 60,000 Celtic fans at home.

If a injury is not a break and a deeper muscle or a recurring niggle, then it is the player themselves who influence some if not make the real decision for any manager! while some players are only to happy to sit on the bench, some even content to take the complete pish, Celtic have the likes of KT!
What do you think he would have said if asked was he fit and good to go, and especially for zombies.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back