Celtic V Them

You know tonight we saw angeball first half and second half dispelled the myth that we’re a one truck pony
Second half we played the game out to perfection
CCV for me was man of the half
Utterly dominant
If we can’t sign him we’d have to spend 10-20 million to replace

They can analyse aw the want, its quite simple, has anyone anywhere seen a team play football like that in Scotland this season?
Naw.
We’re only going in one direction.
The ONLY thing that can get close to stopping us wears black.
Had they played at parking fat Dougie's bus like all the other talentless teams they might have scraped a draw.

Enticing the bus parkers out is what we need to work on now.

Superb stuff. God, but we waited on that. For me it is like a spiritual cleansing of last year. Old cliche, but total focus on one match at a time now. Don't want to single out any particular player on a night like, this but I thought Giamakous was excellent. I have been dubious and critical of him. Not after tonight. His work rate was top class. The goals will come. Only a top performance from Mc Gregor stopped him tonight. Well done Mr. G.

Last edited:
Do you know what? After seeing Ange in interviews and the players at different times, they are a really nice bunch of bhoys and they seem to be building a great rapport with each other and the fans too.
Those Bhoys play for us. The fans. They love our club. They love Ange. They have each others backs. It's frightening how good we can become under Ange.
All the fukn huns on my site tomorrow(and there's plenty)are gonna be looking to lynch me when I smile and sing my day away with the biggest smile. Good job the gaffer's a Tim🤣

Superb stuff. God, but we waited on that. For me it is like a spiritual cleansing of last year. Old cliche but, total focus on one match at a time now. Don't want to single out any particular player on a night like, this but I thought Giamakous was excellent. I have been dubious and critical about him. Not after tonight. His work rate was top class. The goals will come. Only a top performance from Mc Gregor stopped him tonight. Well done Mr. G.
Good mention. He did a great job and again unlucky not to score. He played for the team.

Job done in the 1st half blew them away felt as if we said to them show us what you've got in the 2nd half. Thought in the 2nd half we have them space and were just waiting to pick them off, true what Ange said after the game about fitness levels Hatate was running on empty when dubbed and Oriley looked to be tiring. Thought it was a great performance from on the team tonight and lastly did they catch that boy that ran on the pitch last seen in the Jock Stein lower

Members online

Latest posts

Back