CFR Cluj v Celtic - Champions League Qualifier 3rd Round 1st Leg - Wed 7 August

Read that Griff seemed to struggle in training. I hope it's nothing too serious.
HH?

A couple of injuries and we are back to solely Eddy. Bayo was injured getting off the fucking plane it seemed. Bayo can’t be relied upon, Griff is injury prone and Eddy can’t do it all himself. We need cover. Won’t get any but we need it.

I see your crack cocaine has arrived. :)

Qualifying is a major victory. Getting out of the group will be brilliant. Reaching the last 16 would be unbelievable achievement. We will never win it. Ever. You can’t compete with the billionaires just the same as Sevco will never be able to compete with our multi millions if we get there.
Money won't make a team better.There are many factors.Ajax made it through the academies.Celtic investing a lot for Academy development

Money won't make a team better.There are many factors.Ajax made it through the academies.Celtic investing a lot for Academy development

We’ve produced about six really top class players in 30 years. They do that every other year.

If you check the CL winners for the last ten years and then check the amount they spent on players, including wages, you might see a trend. You might not, but you should. It will staring right back at you.

Help

I have looked online and premier sports 1 is showing this game tomorrow night yet on my tv schedule it says its the barca v arsel then twente v eindhoven.

Wtf is this shit and does anyone know which channel i can watch it on?

We’ve produced about six really top class players in 30 years. They do that every other year.

If you check the CL winners for the last ten years and then check the amount they spent on players, including wages, you might see a trend. You might not, but you should. It will staring right back at you.
So will the quality of opposition and the standard of the league they play in

so not even anywhere near comparison

Help

I have looked online and premier sports 1 is showing this game tomorrow night yet on my tv schedule it says its the barca v arsel then twente v eindhoven.

Wtf is this shit and does anyone know which channel i can watch it on?

Its on premier sports, they confirmed today.

CELTIC will travel to Romania full of confidence after that 7-0 thrashing of St Johnstone and presumably Cluj would have had someone at Celtic Park at the weekend watching us. His report should strike fear into their hearts and they'll now know that coming to Celtic Park next week is going to be a tough shift. Celtic on this form should be good enough to win both legs.

I'll go for a 2-1 win on Wednesday. What do you think?
Im no really fearing this mob we have got not just best players but best 11 all we need to do either A hope they try n score n open up a bit for our bhoys to do theyre stuff or B the mighty glasgow celtic go over there and play like celtic n go for a win thats the one for me go for it without leavin massive holes at back of course i think 3-1 to us my fellow tims we are flowing on sat cant see them being able to handle it either anyway heres hoping HH

Im no really fearing this mob we have got not just best players but best 11 all we need to do either A hope they try n score n open up a bit for our bhoys to do theyre stuff or B the mighty glasgow celtic go over there and play like celtic n go for a win thats the one for me go for it without leavin massive holes at back of course i think 3-1 to us my fellow tims we are flowing on sat cant see them being able to handle it either anyway heres hoping HH

I say 3-1 too ✊

Yea, probably wont update in time for the game though, pain if your planning to record it.

No just watch it. Up to october 27 footie tv schedule i will get to watch 7 out of ten so better than i first thought. But still no ten out of ten.

What are the useless cnuts at premier, bt and sky all about. ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back