Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

From Sky
Ryan Christie has landed in Denmark with the Scotland national team. Upon his arrival he will complete the final elements of his Bournemouth contract and seal his move from Celtic to the south-coast for a fee believed to be around £2.5 mil.

Good fee for someone who would be out of contract in January

From Sky
Ryan Christie has landed in Denmark with the Scotland national team. Upon his arrival he will complete the final elements of his Bournemouth contract and seal his move from Celtic to the south-coast for a fee believed to be around £2.5 mil.

Great business if true but he’ll cost them a fortune with his shooting boots oan it’s a wee ground they only have a row D seat
Bairns will be selling his shots on goal
Fiver a ba but son you only huv yin
A know but Ryan’s hittin another ah here it is

HH 😂😂

From Sky

Great business if true but he’ll cost them a fortune with his shooting boots oan it’s a wee ground they only have a row D seat
Bairns will be selling his shots on goal
Fiver a ba but son you only huv yin
A know but Ryan’s hittin another ah here it is

HH 😂😂

His Da will be o'er the moon his boy has noo hit the big time with...{checks notes}...eh Bournemouth! 😕

I'd rather we stick with what we have rather than panic buying... January will be Anges first proper window IMO and he can properly assess what he needs from now until then

I still think we will see 3 new faces tonight though...the documented striker, winger and centre half
If settle.for a CB now the striker and winger are in and as we have seen we have some cracking youth get another defender and I'm sure we will be fine till January using the youth if need be

Back