Did Howe bottle it?

Your right Tony they are nothing special all the talk is about the board not doing this and that. .we self imploded on the park if that is the case ..I cant remember the scum spending 50 million to stop the ten FFS. ...yes the board don't do enough especially in Europe can someone tell me what the master plan was in 66/67 ...naw I didn't think so . However we should have never been in this position. ..but here we are...I'm sick of this constant moaning ...cmon we are dealing with no powerhouse here...one season wonders.

No gony lie im gutted the wee mans no coming,even worse i need to face the knuckldraggers in work on Monday after giving it big licks about Howe for weeks.Still wouldve took wee Stevie Clarke at Parkheid than some of the guys mentioned.
Tony,skip work an get yer arse to Celtic Park and take the Managers job, your the man Tony, Your The MAN.

Your right Tony they are nothing special all the talk is about the board not doing this and that. .we self imploded on the park if that is the case ..I cant remember the scum spending 50 million to stop the ten FFS. ...yes the board don't do enough especially in Europe can someone tell me what the master plan was in 66/67 ...naw I didn't think so . However we should have never been in this position. ..but here we are...I'm sick of this constant moaning ...cmon we are dealing with no powerhouse here...one season wonders.
They’re not even near the top 10 rangers teams I’ve seen FFS

Can't disagree with you on the lack of judgement from our board GB. Not too sure why you quoted my post regarding the points gap between ourselves and Slippy's team though. The gap is simply embarrassing. To solve the problem we have to acknowledge it exists first.
Oh so true, Frank.

No gony lie im gutted the wee mans no coming,even worse i need to face the knuckldraggers in work on Monday after giving it big licks about Howe for weeks.Still wouldve took wee Stevie Clarke at Parkheid than some of the guys mentioned.
wouldn't worry about everyone makes mistakes ,you thought he was coming and got exited and bored us all shitless with your droning on and on and ,,,you get the point

everyone should just rip the pish out of you till monday ,,,,,,just to let you get the hang of being feckin wrong

Far from a powerhouse but its worrying when we make Joe Aribo look like Leo Messi ffs!Another thing pissing me off is not knowing whos staying and whos leaving ,then theres the lack of leadership on the park especially now Broonys left.We should have been plannimg ahead but the boards arrogance has got us here .

wouldn't worry about everyone makes mistakes ,you thought he was coming and got exited and bored us all shitless with your droning on and on and ,,,you get the point

everyone should just rip the pish out of you till monday ,,,,,,just to let you get the hang of being feckin wrong
Rip the pish aw ye want wee fella

And 25 points have to be turned around, the goals from eddy and moi will need to be found from elsewhere, the mentality has to be totally changed around, still need to learn how to defend, still got players who want out and no desire to play for the Jersey and that's only for starters mag 7.
So our approach as a club to change all of this, if reports are true is to still stick with 2 useless coaches and hope the wizard of oz can wave his magic wand

I wouldn't be going back to parkhead if Keane is the manager. The guy would lose the dressing before the end of pre-season. He would be throwing his players under the bus all the time. He's like Lennon, always someone else fault, never his.
He a complete fanny
Hed punch your teeth out a bet

Good assessment Kelly but clearly Tony wanted what's best for Celtic so he pushed a narrative . what's wrong with that. ...gave us all a focus to follow a target up or knock him down ...in the end he was just doing what we all were hoping for.
Kelly seems to have a wee chip on his shoulder ,dont know why 😂Thanks for the support Magnificent 7

Members online

Latest posts

Back