Did Howe bottle it?

a say its time tae vote wae the feet..
wake up n smell the coffee...this seasons been the biggest stich up in a lfe time...lawells a double agent...probably the rest a the board ...operation old firm inc...yae canni go fae winnin everythin tae bein utter shite in that space a time.....the titles lost awe ready....resolution 12...5 way ageement...lawell said he never even lukt et the e mail...how glaikit diz he think we ur....best paid ceo in britain...ma heeds spinnin....we ve a board a tory scum lads n thats a fact...
get them out

We can play guessing games as much as we like but we will possibly never know the truth.
I will never have any trust in this board all the while PL traitor is involved and yet still involved in the thick of any negotiations.
He has continued to downsize the club over the last 3 seasons and this latest stroke about aussie guy is one step to far imo.
If that is the best candidate for our position who actually wants to take on the role then we must be in a far worse position than I ever thought
It is strange but certainly not unbelievable that Lawwell is involved in this decision when the next manager will not be working under him. I wonder if Postecoglou will even be able to drop everything to join Celtic or if he would have to negotiate a release (timescale and/ or compensation) from his current club.

Also, why is the board - yes, the directors who are supposed to be in charge - even letting Lawwell - as employee - run the show with carte blanche. They are far too comfortable for their own good... as many have said many times one here.

If Postecoglou does come, can he bring a Nakamura with him...

Last edited:
If being good at fighting is the top quality needed in the next manager we should be aiming for better than Roy Keane. What's mike tyson up to these days 🤔
He runs a weed ranch in America and has a podcast called hot boxing with Mike Tyson, we're they sit about talking g while getting high

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back