Enough is enough

You said exactly the same last December and they dominated us. We have to sort this nonsense asap so we can show them who's boss! We have the better players so just have to start using them properly and we'll win.
Stories of the players not heeding lennys team talk (i know made up sevco pish ) kinda makes sense when you see 11 headless chickens running around with no apparent system,manager slumped in his chair arms folded scowling face just like any supporter in the main stand

it was a shite game , we were shite we've had all year to improve our system and break down teams we haven't ,,,,extra 3 months off ,,,,,did nothing ,,,don't even know our best team , back room staff ,,,,,lack of

we hear we have better players ,that's great as long as you play them to there potential not keep trying to put sq pegs in round holes

Not calling for his head just yet as I still more than belive he shall and will get the job done, only pissed off how he is going about it at the moment. Only time and results will tell if he is the man for the long term and not doing himself much favours now. Still say he is not the man for the next big step after this season and that is success in Europe but that is not for now

:unsure:Go on Call for his head let the fun begin it's friday by the time the night shift comes on no cnt will be talkin to each other 🤣

You said exactly the same last December and they dominated us. We have to sort this nonsense asap so we can show them who's boss! We have the better players so just have to start using them properly and we'll win.
BB, I have to check my posts every couple of minutes to make sure I haven't mortally offended someone!

I'm not even sure what time I had my first pint today, never mind anything that happened in December.

I admire your ability to totally recall, but I shit myself when I think back on things I've said.

Sometimes ignorance, deflection and denial is bliss.

Stories of the players not heeding lennys team talk (i know made up sevco pish ) kinda makes sense when you see 11 headless chickens running around with no apparent system,manager slumped in his chair arms folded scowling face just like any supporter in the main stand

it was a shite game , we were shite we've had all year to improve our system and break down teams we haven't ,,,,extra 3 months off ,,,,,did nothing ,,,don't even know our best team , back room staff ,,,,,lack of

we hear we have better players ,that's great as long as you play them to there potential not keep trying to put sq pegs in round holes
Aye - it's just very frustrating at the moment. The problem at the moment is Neil's body language isn't suggesting that he can pull us up again. But I still think he will and bring us the success we want - but he has to sort himself out sharpish and then get fired into the under performing players.

I still believe we'll get there very soon but it can only happen with a change of attitude and through hard work!

BB, I have to check my posts every couple of minutes to make sure I haven't mortally offended someone!

I'm not even sure what time I had my first pint today, never mind anything that happened in December.

I admire your ability to totally recall, but I shit myself when I think back on things I've said.

But I couldn't tell you what I had for my tea last night! This auld age is hard work!

Aye - it's just very frustrating at the moment. The problem at the moment is Neil's body language isn't suggesting that he can pull us up again. But I still think he will and bring us the success we want - but he has to sort himself out sharpish and then get fired into the under performing players.

I still believe we'll get there very soon but it can only happen with a change of attitude and through hard work!

and a settled team

said by kelly in september 2020 ,,,,just for reference 🤫

Fs body language polis 😂

Kelly, I watched a wee bit o' the Spurs thing on Amazon.

Mourinho's a dick, but even I felt a wee bit o' sympathy for him because modern players are just a set o' spoiled brats that constantly spit the tit and throw the toys oot the pram.

It SEEMS like the Celtic lads get along, but who knows now what goes on behind the scenes?

Actually - you may have offended our most staunchest of follow followers, Clay, with some of your unnecessary and nasty put downs! 🤣

Jesus Verdi, I like you and I think you make many valid points, but come on, fella.........Are things that fucking bad?

For as long as we play in the hellhole of the Scottish league, then right away - we have to pay an extra 10% to get players to even contemplate a move. Even then, once they get here it's: "you can't go here, don't go there, you might not want eat there or put your kids to school there"

We know who and what we are, unfortunately - the rest of the world has yet to catch up.

We've wasted a tonne of money on pure drek. We've lost out on even more because of shortsightedness. We have a CEO that's made a better than decent killing out of the club, but come on.........things could be much, much worse.

I DO understand many of your concerns. The money we spunked or lost out on could have got us to another European trophy if it were properly invested, but as it stands, that's now history. We have to just get behind the team and start again.

What other options are there?

Tbh, I gave up reading after 80m

I'm not calling for his head either, but if he doesnt ster using his, it will be on the block. If he fails to qualify for the Europa then the pressure will mount as no one comes before the 10. If he cant get a system and selection right and we continue to play pish putting that on the line, he needs to go. I hope he rectified it, but regardless who he is wont protect him, or should it.

Jesus Verdi, I like you and I think you make many valid points, but come on, fella.........Are things that fucking bad?

For as long as we play in the hellhole of the Scottish league, then right away - we have to pay an extra 10% to get players to even contemplate a move. Even then, once they get here it's: "you can't go here, don't go there, you might not want eat there or put your kids to school there"

We know who and what we are, unfortunately - the rest of the world has yet to catch up.

We've wasted a tonne of money on pure drek. We've lost out on even more because of shortsightedness. We have a CEO that's made a better than decent killing out of the club, but come on.........things could be much, much worse.

I DO understand many of your concerns. The money we spunked or lost out on could have got us to another European trophy if it were properly invested, but as it stands, that's now history. We have to just get behind the team and start again.

What other options are there?
The same problems are present at many a club in the uk for different reasons granted but still there

Members online

Latest posts

Back