Hibs v Celtic 7:45pm KO, Wednesday 24th May Easter Road, Edinburgh.

Really disappointed...I know we will get over it but if Ange and the players think we are happy to not win any game we play after officially winning the League against shite opposition on the next 3 games then they are grossly mistaken.
I keep hearing the we want to finish the league strongly guff in the prezzers but I'm sorry I'm not seeing it.
Get a party victory sorted for Saturday this is not in the plan guys. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

I don't buy into league won, end of season meaningless games or saving something for a cup final. It is just awful and there are no excuses for it. Some players are just not good enough and others are only going through the motions. It us not good enough.
the night showed there's a lot more dross in our ranks than we first thought absolute dross ,would only give starfelt a pass the rest just taking the piss now

Every game is as you say meaningful to us as fans the we never stop mantra has since the Hearts game disappeared
you canny win every game we no that ,but it pisses me aff when us guys on celtic forums and a mean all of us waffle oor shit about meaningless celtic games from the comfort of our homes,when thereโ€™s guys done a days graft on some fuckin building site or shitty factory and make there way to away fixtures only to get sub standard displays and itโ€™s supposed to be okโ€ฆano am over the top but thatโ€™s just me!!!..a can smell a big durty shit coming down the track on final day if that attitude doesnโ€™t change in the next game!!the chookters will be champing at the bit to bully usโ€ฆ.

Really disappointed...I know we will get over it but if Ange and the players think we are happy to not win any game we play after officially winning the League against shite opposition....cmon.
I keep hearing the we want to finish the league strongly guff but this is pish ...nah we should be lording it over teams and they should be bowing to our superiority instead we are there for the taking all of a sudden ....how can that be.
Ridiculous situation we find ourselves in.

you canny win every game we no that ,but it pisses me aff when us guys on celtic forums and a mean all of us waffle oor shit about meaningless celtic games from the comfort of our homes,when thereโ€™s guys done a days graft on some fuckin building site or shitty factory and make there way to away fixtures only to get sub standard displays and itโ€™s supposed to be okโ€ฆano am over the top but thatโ€™s just me!!!..a can smell a big durty shit coming down the track on final day if that attitude doesnโ€™t change in the next game!!the chookters will be champing at the bit to bully usโ€ฆ.
I agree with you. If someone is in a competition, especially a professional, there should be no meaningless games (or races or whatever).

Oh dear. Another poor performance. Maeda should have been subbed as he was clearly going to get a second yellow the way things were going. Bain did OK and then gifted Hibs 2 goals. Some fringe players don't look good enough at this moment based on recent matches at least.

I sense a slightly bigger transfer window than I was anticipating a month ago.

COYBIG ๐Ÿ€

Back