It’s Saturday night …

Sorry Hoopy I usually wouldnae point oot people's spelling mistakes {for reference see my own posts} but this 1 is too funny to let slide mate....it's 'aisle' not 'isle'....that said imagine all the extra tourists Scotland would get if the Scottish Tourist Board added the Isle of Sausages and the Isle of Drink to it's list of destinations! 😂😂😂
Feel free to point out any of hoopys spelling mistakes pal

Sorry Hoopy I usually wouldnae point oot people's spelling mistakes {for reference see my own posts} but this 1 is too funny to let slide mate....it's 'aisle' not 'isle'....that said imagine all the extra tourists Scotland would get if the Scottish Tourist Board added the Isle of Sausages and the Isle of Drink to it's list of destinations! 😂😂😂
Aye OK smart arse, your avatar sill looks like a cat BTW....
🐈

Aye OK smart arse, your avatar sill looks like a cat BTW....
🐈

Sorry mate I was away trying to book up for 2 weeks on the Isle of Drink there....was gonnae book a week on the Isle of Sausages anaw but it turns oot it's called that because that's where aw the bangers go and I didnae want tae risk bumping intae ye....anyway whit was it ye were saying again...some pish aboot cats or somethin? 😂😂😂(y)

Get it up ye....mon the dugs! 🐶

CELTIC DUGS.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry mate I was away trying book up for 2 weeks on the Isle of Drink there....was gonnae book a week on the Isle of Sausages anaw but it turns oot that's where aw the bangers go and I didnae want tae risk bumping intae ye....anyway whit was it ye were saying again...some pish aboot cats or somethin? 😂😂😂(y)

Get it up ye....mon the dugs! 🐶

View attachment 16589
I think you two should get the pets acquainted … and film it

I think you two should get the pets acquainted … and film it

Unfortunately these good bhoys are no my dugs STG....I just used this picture for propaganda purposes! 😂

Plus Hoopy is actually awright when he's no bangin oan aboot cats and let's be honest naebody really wants tae see him blubbing as he watches his pet cat being eaten by a big dug....don't get me wrong I couldn't give a shit about the cat...but watching a grown man cry, fuck that that's just fucking awkward man! 😂

Unfortunately these good bhoys are no my dugs STG....I just used this picture for propaganda purposes! 😂

Plus Hoopy is actually awright when he's no bangin oan aboot cats and let's be honest naebody really wants tae see him blubbing as he watches his pet cat being eaten by a big dug....don't get me wrong I couldn't give a shit about the cat...but watching a grown man cry, fuck that that's just fucking awkward man! 😂
Spoilsport 🤨

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back