Kieran Tierney Transfer Thread

I think it would be a damn shame if fans turned on the lad, he's young, and maybe the bright lights of the premiership has turned his head, I can understand people being miffed about a hoops man wanting to leave, but walk a mile in my shoes and all that, we are all hoops men who if we played at paradise none of us would want to leave, but as none on this forum will ever get the chance to do that, none of us really know what it's like to be in his position.
The board are under pressure now as they know this is a sore one for the troops to take, I hope they step up to the plate and spend a good chunk of this money. ?
well said B.

cami beleive for a minute KT wanted tae leave hes being sacrificed by the board tae fund eh revelution same thing happened tae mcgeady but at eh sametime nobody can deny him e chance tae earn mega bucks ! GOD BESS TIERNEY
Im not so sure PD, he could have came out weeks ago and killed the speculation stone dead, when he didn't, I started preparing myself for him leaving, in gutted but not really surprised.

The narrative that will come to dominate will be that evil Peter Lawwell, with pound signs in his red, demonic eyes, pushed a kicking and screaming KT out the door. If people want to believe in that fairy tale, if it somehow makes them feel better, then I'm not going to argue.

I would say, VVD didn't ever claim to be Mr Celtic. And he was a bit older. So there is a bit of a difference.

Another so called Celtic diehard is on his way to play in front of English fans and what a fantastic price Lawell and his cohorts got for him, a bargain some would say. Aye right,
His buyout clause was 25mill, that was met so it’s up to the player then... end of
Who the F came up with that idiotic price, the bloody tea woman, because it wasNOT a Football Person. The English Clubs and Fans must be pissing themselves

Another so called Celtic diehard is on his way to play in front of English fans and what a fantastic price Lawell and his cohorts got for him, a bargain some would say. Aye right,

Who the F came up with that idiotic price, the bloody tea woman, because it wasNOT a Football Person. The English Clubs and Fans must be pissing themselves

And meanwhile Crystal Palace pocket a cool £50 million for Aaron Wan-Bissaka :D:oops::cry:

Obviously KT wanted the move nobody can force him to leave under contract and I'm gutted he has left cos I don't have any faith whatsoever in us using the money to give us a chance of getting to the champions league. If we get through this round the next is much tougher so we'll do the usual an see if we can scrape in an if not the money for KT offsets some of the CL money we won't get. We've been in this movie before

It’s twice what we got for VVD who is twice the player!!!

I just messaged my pal there. Arsenal lad that lives up here. He goes to celtic games and supports us but he has been giving me pelters about kt going to them. The twist of the knife is that I have an interview to go and work with him lined up. Probably won't get it but I sent him a message saying
"Well you got one celtic man tied up for your team...hopefully you can make it two"
Between a rock and a hard place in life and soul

The narrative that will come to dominate will be that evil Peter Lawwell, with pound signs in his red, demonic eyes, pushed a kicking and screaming KT out the door. If people want to believe in that fairy tale, if it somehow makes them feel better, then I'm not going to argue.

I would say, VVD didn't ever claim to be Mr Celtic. And he was a bit older. So there is a bit of a difference.
KT has just got good understanding how these things work and even if he didnt he wd still sacrifice himself if he thought it was in celtics BEST interests HH AND GOD BLESS KT WOT EVER HE CHOOSES

Put yourselves in the Bhoy,s position,he is 22 and has probably 8-10 good years left in him..
Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he would one day be earning £60,000-£75,000 per week,
this is not only life changing money it is family changing money as I am sure being the bhoy he is he has thought long and hard about,the club,the fans,his family, his friends, while trying to come to terms with the decision he HAD to make and for me he has definitely made the right decision.
The Arsenals,Chelsea,s Man Utd,s of this world dont come knocking on your door very often but when they do you had better grasp it with both hands...
Can you imagine being given the choice they gave to Keiron...Playing Hamilton on a plastic pitch on a wednesday night blowing a gale and pissing down,,or tell you what Keiron.... if that does not suit how,s about Old Trafford on a Wednesday night all enclosed stadium apart from the roof very little wind and rain beautiful surface to play on and world class players to play against..
I hope you can make it to the 9 iar party Keiron..there will definitely be a seat for you..
I am sure I can speak for every Celtic supporter in wishing you all the best at your new club.HH.

Put yourselves in the Bhoy,s position,he is 22 and has probably 8-10 good years left in him..
Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he would one day be earning £60,000-£75,000 per week,
this is not only life changing money it is family changing money as I am sure being the bhoy he is he has thought long and hard about,the club,the fans,his family, his friends, while trying to come to terms with the decision he HAD to make and for me he has definitely made the right decision.
The Arsenals,Chelsea,s Man Utd,s of this world dont come knocking on your door very often but when they do you had better grasp it with both hands...
Can you imagine being given the choice they gave to Keiron...Playing Hamilton on a plastic pitch on a wednesday night blowing a gale and pissing down,,or tell you what Keiron.... if that does not suit how,s about Old Trafford on a Wednesday night all enclosed stadium apart from the roof very little wind and rain beautiful surface to play on and world class players to play against..
I hope you can make it to the 9 iar party Keiron..there will definitely be a seat for you..
I am sure I can speak for every Celtic supporter in wishing you all the best at your new club.HH.
You can’t even spell his name! ??

Guys, I can take it when the likes of Wanyanna, Van Dyk, Forster etc leave the Celts, but KT,? surely we are able to hold on to our own. I would bet anyone KT is not for this move, it's PL looking to bring in more dosh to justify his exorbitant salary and bonuses. KT will never be happy in London, I know I've lived there, it's the pits, he is a home bird, but most of all he is a Celtic fan and his heart is with us 24/7. He will never settle and yes he might become a multi millionaire but you can take Celtic out of the man but you can never take the man out of the CELTIC

stay in scotland and get your career ended prematurely by a succession of hammerthrowers,or move, set yourself,your family for generations to come, tough decision, hhmmm!
I think KT would have had a few sleepless nights chewing this one over Mr Duffy, its a big blow to us but we have to get over this quick style, investing some of this fee on 1st team ready players is the only way to do it, come on Board, get busy please, this season is huge. ?

he obvsly wanted to go. so go then to the 1srt preimetshit dross that comes along ??? so called tim ??? 9+10 ??? Captain ....? go in few years a legend ..? jumped ship to 1st chance..early...??.. . . + av seen better Celtic left backs tae be onest ! allways injured good doe fur a left bak oan crutches?⚽️?

Guys, I can take it when the likes of Wanyanna, Van Dyk, Forster etc leave the Celts, but KT,? surely we are able to hold on to our own. I would bet anyone KT is not for this move, it's PL looking to bring in more dosh to justify his exorbitant salary and bonuses. KT will never be happy in London, I know I've lived there, it's the pits, he is a home bird, but most of all he is a Celtic fan and his heart is with us 24/7. He will never settle and yes he might become a multi millionaire but you can take Celtic out of the man but you can never take the man out of the CELTIC
Hope your right and KT exercises his right not to sign for arsenhole... unless u think PL can sign the contract for him?

Back