Kilmarnock v Celtic - Tuesday 2 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

I got an e-mail fae Celtic asking if I would play tonight. They saw my breathtaking performance on the Superbru league table and thought I couldn't be worse than what's been turning up lately. If I'm not in the starting line up its cos Liverpool came in at the last minute and signed me for two Mitre 5s, a pair of Asda four stripe trainers and 5 off white Puma shell suits

I have to watch or listen. Still love the radio. Good old 810 MW . Where would I have been without it for all these years. You have to witness the poor and the mediocre to really appreciate the great. Whether it be players or management.
No matter how bad the result or situation may be, I always come back to the history and traditions of the club. In difficult times they are what keep me going. We will have great days again, and when they come, remembrance of these difficult times, is what will make it even more enjoyable and celebratory.
Even though I can be frustrated, angry, sad, near despair, I still have to watch. I might not like or respect some of the cast involved at times, but I still love the hoops. When I see that jersey, something stirs in my heart. No Board, CEO, manager, or player is going to take that away from me. So to anybody in doubt, I say, " get watching, no matter what ." You then have the right to a voice on the matter.
Our passion will always triumph over mediocrity.

Last edited:
I got an e-mail fae Celtic asking if I would play tonight. They saw my breathtaking performance on the Superbru league table and thought I couldn't be worse than what's been turning up lately. If I'm not in the starting line up its cos Liverpool came in at the last minute and signed me for two Mitre 5s, a pair of Asda four stripe trainers and 5 off white Puma shell suits
They over paid 🤣🤣

Agreed Winter, not my preferred line up, but as you say, we'll happily take the 3 points
Soro should start as he gets the ball moving forward, faster
You know they'll be trying to wind up Broony, and get him sent off
Griff up front for me, Ajeti runs about as if he's scared of messing his hair up, and he goes down too easily, then sits on his arse and holds his hands up in the air
Waste of a jersey in my opinion, and if he scores a hat trick today, I will still feel the same
Hope the new Bhoy plays well
Here's hoping
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back