Kilmarnock v Celtic - Tuesday 2 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Now that Eddy has finally decided to play again we will go on an extended run. Turned the corner.
Anything mate would be welcome.
Form aside he will start.
Although not electric keeping him high is a must. Still scoring. He doesn't trust this set up tactics wise.
Runs like a bam.

News flash to our tactics . The rest of the division are largely trained now how to deal with it.

Tonight was a boot in the balls result.

A happy one , against a poor form team.

Boot in the balls means for me now means rotation.

Wheat from the chavs.

Youth and let our 1.2billion cms run like wingers
F it

Q

Brown played very well, scored the first and made the last, has regained his hunger. Never touched the guy who pretended he got an elbow. I just hope NL doesnt shove him out twice a week he simply can't do it any more.
McGregor played more freely without the captains armband, but looks like he needs a bit of a rest now and again. JJ Kenny never hid and kept his position all night always shows for the ball and put a few decent balls in the box. Ajeti is not fit but has a finish in him. Bain got lucky a couple of times but saved us by an inch from conceding a goal. Taylor worked his socks off but faded a wee bit.
On the whole, pleased, but it was Killi without a manager. Much better at the back young Welsh was solid and Ajer too.

As long as we replace Lenny with a manager who can get Griff fit and focused .
It gets past a point for me
Depends what the priorities are for any player.
Same contact I have.
Post anything that may be detrimental to the company is a no.
If you arent, tested, he is , then its simple.

This IS your job.
Your persoal uploads or family are your responsibly. If you are captured.
If its used trace it back. Its been done already.
Griff bam on a boat pics come to mind

See this smables out properly

It gets past a point for me
Depends what the priorities are for any player.
Same contact I have.
Post anything that may be detrimental to the company is a no.
If you arent, tested, he is , then its simple.

This IS your job.
Your persoal uploads or family are your responsibly. If you are captured.
If its used trace it back. Its been done already.
Griff bam on a boat pics come to mind

See this smables out properly
We have a guy who will run the legs off a backline like a puppy pleasing his master in Paddy, a genuine finisher in ajeti, and two guys who are good strikers, one who wants to test himself higher and one that hasn't been available when needed in the most important season. I know which two I'd be happy to look for replacements for.

Back