Last night.

Agree Winter. Someone pushed their buttons, imo it was other so called fans who wanted to show violent behaviour.

That's some assumption to make allybhoy. Its the same story our board, the media and the police will be selling. Ill believe my eyes. Until I see our fans being violent toward the police or team bus I will hold onto my condemnation. And my condemnation will be aimed at the few fans who may have been violent...not the fans who turned up to protest.

That's some assumption to make allybhoy. Its the same story our board, the media and the police will be selling. Ill believe my eyes. Until I see our fans being violent toward the police or team bus I will hold onto my condemnation. And my condemnation will be aimed at the few fans who may have been violent...not the fans who turned up to protest.
My anger is addressed to the violent minority who turned up looking for trouble. The decent fans aways protest in the right manner. ☘️☘️

I thank you all for posting on this thread. I completely understand there will be disagreement on last nights actions but we have done it the right way here. Thanks for your opinion allybhoy. Really appreciate mate 👍👍👍
Lubo thank you and when we all post on here and do it with respect and dignity for each other it shows others that we are indeed true Celtic supporters. ☘️☘️☘️

I've seen footage if the gate being forced open. The police were quick to close it again. I havent seen the bus be attacked...there is heresay that the police injuries were caused by a gate being knocked over as opposed to officers being attacked. But we will stick to the facts. I support the protests. I dont support violence. If our fans have caused trouble then I condemn the few. But support the vast majority who turned up at Celtic Park last night

Then have a look at the actions of the police who opened the gate and charged at our fans batons raised.
That is something that I have seen, no doubt more will come out but so far I've seen fans breach a barrier to get closer to the stadium and 4 or 5 police charge through the gates and then stop at the gate. This will get worse before it gets better. If it takes a gathering of a few hundred people to get anything from the board then I expect to see more of the same unfortunately. No one wants this , all have spent a lot of money in a time of uncertainty where money isnt in great supply. The board have a responsibility to the supporters who have backed them for nothing in return. Last nights statement leaned heavily on past achievements , the past achievements arent in question

Celtic fans turned up to show their anger at the players, manager and board. They were met by thugs in uniforms waving batons above their heads. Our board have shown their hand. They have used the fans anger as ammo to dig in. If our fans are daft enough to side with the board on this then it's mission accomplished on their part.
only interested in how much money they can get from the Celtic fans. Can the season ticket holders ask for their money back for the games still outstanding and/or cancel standing orders for remaining quarterly payments?

Last nights scenes at Celtic Park have been mentioned on a few threads. I want to know peoples views on the whole situation. Ill say 1st that I fully support the fans who protested last night. They are angry and deserve to be heard. If the celtic bus was attacked then that is a disgrace but I have seen no evidence of this anywhere. Only a club and police statement and lets be honest, who the fuck trusts either one of those institutions. The protests were not only about yesterday's match. They are a build up of a disaster of a season that the board has allowed to continue. Neil Lennon should have walked a long time ago but has chose to stay for a wage. The fact that he is still here this morning shows this. Id like to remind the older fans who are attacking our younger "spoilt" fans that there was a time when you fought for the soul of the club. You would have been condemned by the police and media. Some of your actions would have been extreme but you were fighting for something you believed was the most important thing in the world to you. Well that's how these guys last night felt. We have a board who care more about the profit margin than the team. A board that at any opportunity attacks our own fans. A manager who is failing and refusing to go and all this in one of the biggest seasons in our long history. So cut them a bit of slack. They are doing what they are doing and acting how they are acting because of the love for our club. If their voice causes our board to sit up and take notice then they should be thanked. Not condemned.
The misses said to me last night "if we were still living in Glasgow, would you have been there?" and without a seconds hesitation I said yes, but this was before I seen the videos of it getting out of hand. I know for a fact that a younger me would have been there, no question, but I'd like to think I would have been sensible enough to have stopped short of any vandalism and missile launching. Let's be perfectly honest here though. We've all done daft shit we regret, been caught up in the moment.. The way I look at it, today is just that. Angry people, with good reason, feeding off each others anger. The people who were idiotic enough to upload videos though can't be accused of a moment of stupidity. The fact they done so shows they knew exactly what they were doing, had time to think about it, and still feel like they needed to show their "followers" on social media. Not for one second though am I saying this because I'm annoyed footage got out. If it had been filmed by bystanders or news, etc, then fair enough, but to film yourself and the group around you kicking down fences full of rage in an effort to get to, or even just intimate people, then post it up for likes and attention, then you are an absolute prick, no excuses.

Last edited:
Last nights scenes at Celtic Park have been mentioned on a few threads. I want to know peoples views on the whole situation. Ill say 1st that I fully support the fans who protested last night. They are angry and deserve to be heard. If the celtic bus was attacked then that is a disgrace but I have seen no evidence of this anywhere. Only a club and police statement and lets be honest, who the fuck trusts either one of those institutions. The protests were not only about yesterday's match. They are a build up of a disaster of a season that the board has allowed to continue. Neil Lennon should have walked a long time ago but has chose to stay for a wage. The fact that he is still here this morning shows this. Id like to remind the older fans who are attacking our younger "spoilt" fans that there was a time when you fought for the soul of the club. You would have been condemned by the police and media. Some of your actions would have been extreme but you were fighting for something you believed was the most important thing in the world to you. Well that's how these guys last night felt. We have a board who care more about the profit margin than the team. A board that at any opportunity attacks our own fans. A manager who is failing and refusing to go and all this in one of the biggest seasons in our long history. So cut them a bit of slack. They are doing what they are doing and acting how they are acting because of the love for our club. If their voice causes our board to sit up and take notice then they should be thanked. Not condemned.
Throwing shit at they're cars isnae a protest it's an embarrassment I'm all for letting cunts know ur not happy no point kidding urself on but theres no excuse for the scenes I saw

The misses said to me night "if we were still living in Glasgow, would I have been there?" and without a seconds hesitation I said yes, but this was before I seen the videos of it getting out of hand. I know for a fact that a younger me would have been there, no question, but I'd like to think I would have been sensible enough to have stopped short of any vandalism and missile launching. Let's be perfectly honest here though. We've all done daft shit we regret, been caught up in the moment.. The way I look at it today is just that. Angry people with good reason feeding off each others anger. The people who were idiotic enough to upload videos though can't be accused of a moment of stupidity, the fact they done so shows they knew exactly what they were doing had time to think about it and still feel like they needed to show their "followers" on social media. Not for one second though am I saying this because I'm annoyed footage got out. If it had been filmed by bystanders or news, etc, then fair enough, but to film yourself and the group around you kicking down fences full of rage in an effort to get to, or even just intimate people, then post it up for likes and attention, then you are an absolute prick, no excuses.
Too many mobiles that's for sure. Its society as a whole Fader. Facebook on the whole OK. But it's the minority that post up the violence, carcrashes etc etc. 8n my day no technology but that was the good old days.

👏👏👏👏

The misses said to me night "if we were still living in Glasgow, would I have been there?" and without a seconds hesitation I said yes, but this was before I seen the videos of it getting out of hand. I know for a fact that a younger me would have been there, no question, but I'd like to think I would have been sensible enough to have stopped short of any vandalism and missile launching. Let's be perfectly honest here though. We've all done daft shit we regret, been caught up in the moment.. The way I look at it today is just that. Angry people with good reason feeding off each others anger. The people who were idiotic enough to upload videos though can't be accused of a moment of stupidity, the fact they done so shows they knew exactly what they were doing had time to think about it and still feel like they needed to show their "followers" on social media. Not for one second though am I saying this because I'm annoyed footage got out. If it had been filmed by bystanders or news, etc, then fair enough, but to film yourself and the group around you kicking down fences full of rage in an effort to get to, or even just intimate people, then post it up for likes and attention, then you are an absolute prick, no excuses.
Exactly just acting like heavy nuggets

Back