Last night.

I don't do social media like twitter or Facebook or any of that shite, so far I've only heard of these videos doin the rounds of peelers being attacked and the Celtic players havin stuff launched at them. Can someone/anyone please post the videos here so I can see for myself? Otherwise as far as I'm concerned it's all a pile a dung and is just deflection tactics by Pete and co.

Just seen a video on that Twitter some arsehole picked up bit of the fence n launches it at the screws Van's awe on bloody camera theres no excuse for giving these hun bastards ammo like that noo we're the laughing stock ffs and it's no just wee boys either fuckin idiots that makes us all look like bams

They were men at the end of their tether. 1stly i will never condone any violence. What i have seen so far is some fencing being pushed over. I haven't seen any misiles thrown. At the time there was no arrests made although i believe retrospective action may be taken.
My question is this. When will either Lenny or the board take responsibility for the shitshow of a season so far? If they have our clubs best interests at heart last night wouldn't have happened. Something had to give. The real hooligans are the board who have been negligent too long.

I don't do social media like twitter or Facebook or any of that shite, so far I've only heard of these videos doin the rounds of peelers being attacked and the Celtic players havin stuff launched at them. Can someone/anyone please post the videos here so I can see for myself? Otherwise as far as I'm concerned it's all a pile a dung and is just deflection tactics by Pete and co.
Hand bags mate but they crossed the line and gave the monkeys plenty to laugh about .I blame the board for going from Rodgers to Lennon,was always a downgrade and a bit risky in my opinion.Penny pinching cunts.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it never happened.

If you really want to see it all then look on social media. It's just as quick as writing a post on here.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it never happened.

If you really want to see it all then look on social media. It's just as quick as writing a post on here.
I'm not on social media. I find it all fake bullshit. This is the only form of social media I have anything to do with. That's why I asked if anyone had the footage to post it here. I hope this explanation is ok with your good self....

They gathered during a pandemic, FFS
They threw stuff, as the adrenalin was flowing, check the video

As you stated, this gives the MSM and the Huns ammunition, to castigate us worldwide

Not great scenes have seen worse in this city foreign fans stabbed etc but we all know why this has happened will we see a response on the field? Hope so. If we ship another 4 or 5 on Wednesday and still nothing from the board, I can only see more scenes like that developing unfortunately

If you think it is all fake bullshit then why do you want to see it? If you do want to see it, then have a look.
For fuck sake. I think social media is fake bullshit. Suffern Jaysus how many times do I have to explain it to ye. I THINK SOCIAL MEDIA IS FAKE BULLSHIT.
Funny coincidence, my son was doin his home work today and he had to write a sentence using the word obtuse. I asked him what was the definition of obtuse and he told me someone who is slow to understand. Isn't that some coincidence. I don't believe I ever used the word in my life and suddenly you enter my life on the very same evening and have given me a reason to use it. Obtuse you are!

Last edited:
Whatever did or did not happen last night is irrelevant, the point is that it allowed the board and media to demonise ALL Celtic fans and as such was counterproductive, they can do nothing and pretend they’re being strong when in fact they just can’t admit that they’re the cause of this shitshow . We are all frustrated and angry but we need to remember that to change things we need to be savvy and not give our enemies and I include lie well as one the opportunity to paint all Celtic fans as mindless neds.

Back