Last night.

For fuck sake. I think social media is fake bullshit. Suffern Jaysus how many times do I have to explain it to ye. I THINK SOCIAL MEDIA IS FAKE BULLSHIT.
Funny coincidence, my son was doin his home work today and he had to write a sentence using the word obtuse. I asked him what was the definition of obtuse and he told me someone who is slow to understand. Isn't that some coincidence. I don't believe I ever used the word in my life and suddenly you enter my life on the very same evening and have given me a reason to use it. Obtuse you are!
Do you not understand?

If it is all fake bullshit then why do you want to see it? Totally pointless, just like your posts.

Apologists?? For supporting the guys and girls who are willing to let our board know we aren't happy. No one here is condoning violence. I have saw no violence from our fans. I saw passionate fans venting their anger. I will condemn violence when I see it.
There’s been plenty to be unhappy about with our board Lubo, last night felt to me a protest about results not board negligence.

The ARSEHOLES throwing barriers at Police Vans are REAL HARD NUTS aren't they?? Fukin SCUM, Probably never kicked a baw in their life, just wee Wankers!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That is the behaviour that allows the board to brief the media and deflect the actual issue that the protest was about. The press and news coverage all about the "violent" scenes, injured polis et al. That has defeated the purpose of the fans who turned out to make their point peacefully, and the headlines would be different. Emotion is one thing, anything else is rioting. So let's make our point without running amok.

They gathered during a pandemic, FFS
They threw stuff, as the adrenalin was flowing, check the video

As you stated, this gives the MSM and the Huns ammunition, to castigate us worldwide

I think that they behaved like idiots and their patter was classless in this video. It is one video only though, but Amongst the players no doubt on their way home we’re some that have delivered unparalleled success. Performing like they did previously, no. Calling them ‘scum’ ? Are Scott brown/Callum Mcgregor scum ? there are players there that haven’t featured all year so do they deserve to be pelted with stuff. And since when was not winning a couple of football matches the basis for such treatment. I mean FFS there’s real stuff going on in the world or in peoples lives or homes. I get it means a lot to us all. I class a supporter as anyone who has any affinity for our club. It’s not to be measured. Just because you go to every game everywhere ... doesn’t mean you are more or less annoyed by what’s being going on. It also doesn’t buy you the right to this reaction. To me it’s a crowd of angry idiots that just found a vehicle to fuel their madness.

I think that they behaved like idiots and their patter was classless in this video. It is one video only though, but Amongst the players no doubt on their way home we’re some that have delivered unparalleled success. Performing like they did previously, no. Calling them ‘scum’ ? Are Scott brown/Callum Mcgregor scum ? there are players there that haven’t featured all year so do they deserve to be pelted with stuff. And since when was not winning a couple of football matches the basis for such treatment. I mean FFS there’s real stuff going on in the world or in peoples lives or homes. I get it means a lot to us all. I class a supporter as anyone who has any affinity for our club. It’s not to be measured. Just because you go to every game everywhere ... doesn’t mean you are more or less annoyed by what’s being going on. It also doesn’t buy you the right to this reaction. To me it’s a crowd of angry idiots that just found a vehicle to fuel their madness.
A mixture of self-entitlement, immaturity and downright ignorance. Stupid bassas all of them.

Last nights scenes at Celtic Park have been mentioned on a few threads. I want to know peoples views on the whole situation. Ill say 1st that I fully support the fans who protested last night. They are angry and deserve to be heard. If the celtic bus was attacked then that is a disgrace but I have seen no evidence of this anywhere. Only a club and police statement and lets be honest, who the fuck trusts either one of those institutions. The protests were not only about yesterday's match. They are a build up of a disaster of a season that the board has allowed to continue. Neil Lennon should have walked a long time ago but has chose to stay for a wage. The fact that he is still here this morning shows this. Id like to remind the older fans who are attacking our younger "spoilt" fans that there was a time when you fought for the soul of the club. You would have been condemned by the police and media. Some of your actions would have been extreme but you were fighting for something you believed was the most important thing in the world to you. Well that's how these guys last night felt. We have a board who care more about the profit margin than the team. A board that at any opportunity attacks our own fans. A manager who is failing and refusing to go and all this in one of the biggest seasons in our long history. So cut them a bit of slack. They are doing what they are doing and acting how they are acting because of the love for our club. If their voice causes our board to sit up and take notice then they should be thanked. Not condemned.
violence is not the answer,a silent protest would have been better.Wait till next season when the top tier of the stands where fans sit are replaced with flags and banners and advertising.

Back