Livingston v Celtic - all comments here

After the few weeks we have had I'd hope even the worst don't need an excuse to kick off. I hope the chat on busses is "show a bit of class". I know a few lads that will not change I wouldn't trust them to be polite if the conversation drifted to the British army. Id be as polite as possible in a mixed group but rack up some numbers they didnt know existed, shock them. Patience is something im not blessed with so i do my best and cant stick to my level side all the time
.The number of deaths of innocents in every campaign is sickening. We are told in the media we are the good guys. Your average joe bloggs has no idea. The winners write the history. In the age we live we dont have to accept the narrative . I don't wear a poppy personally. I did at primary school when everyone had one. I did when I did collections when I was an army cadet. My old man didn't like it (pre army prep camp). He did back what it gave to me. The outings and a bit of responsibly. I was awarded with the cadet of the camp out of 2000 lads. I moved away but they kept me on the books for a year after when i popped back in to hand in my kit. There were a good few lads that didnt have a place in life and were going through troubles.the guy that ran it sgt Hill was agreat man and i still consider him as one of the postive influences i had in my younger life. I'm glad I didn't sign up. I've always viewd the remeberance as respect for the dead. Even if you hate the guy in the casket you don't rock up to the funeral to shout the odds. It's a day when young and old grieve. It's also a date when orcs emerge from thier burrows. Latch onto it for thier own agenda. Personally I see past it. I don't resent the day. It's bigger than the klan bastardisation.

Last edited:
Great chance for the tic to go top today
I sometimes feel that the MSM and the klan eagerly await remembrance day more for the chance of demonising Celtic than they do for remembering the people who's lives were taken in the so called great wars (what on earth can be great about war ).

Don't think it will pretty today (joke of a pitch ) so any WIN and I will be a happy hooooooooop
ps don't give our detractors what the want
HH

I'm off to the game today going for a 3:0 victory all eyes will be upon us and I urge all Celtic fans not to fall into their carefully set trap if you don't want to observe the minute silence stay outside till kick off. I know it's a highly devisive subject I've my own views on it but I will keep them to myself as I hate to see fellow Celts fall out let's get behind the team and go top today then swagger into work tomorrow with a big cheesy grin ? HH

Hopefully the Silence is regarded, people died from all walks of life mainly
the working class like us,someones relatives.

Oh and if the Media have nothing else planned they will have a field day .
To true if they can't beat us on the pitch they as hell will use anything they can get off it on Thursday night we showed the football world what we are about with comments comeing from far and wide not only about the match but also the way everyone behaved welcoming the other team and thier supporters Why destroy that?

5-0 Celtic back Top of the league, where we belong. Knew Hearts wouldn't last long, once they sold Laughfarty to the huns & injuries hit they wur fcuked.

Today’s starting line up ……

Bain; Lustig, Boyata, Ajer, Tierney; Forrest, Rogic, McGregor; Sinclair, Christie, Edouard.

Subs: Hazard, Hendry, Morgan, Hayes, Mulumbu, Benkovic, Ralston

The Livingston pitch will be our toughest opponent today. We are better than them in every department, but their artificial surface is a leveller. I will be happy with a win and if we finish without any injuries.

My Father would be 15 years old at the end of the Great war, and 115 years old if he was still alive today.
He iterated hundreds of events he personally went through, during both world wars and many of them with tears running from his eyes.
He was a Celtic fan throughout his life and I owe everything I am to him and his prophetic teachings.
Many times I learned of the horrors inflicted by the British Army upon the Irish people and others nations,
I had the best history book anyone could wish to own, in my father and am lucky to remember EVERY thing he said to me from the earliest of my years. not least the horrific things dealt out towards him being an Italian Catholic and a devout one at that.
Although he would tell me these things through hurt and a deeply upset demeanour he was never noticeably angry. In fact, I was far more angry for him and his family than he ever appeared to be.....and he was the one to suffer the years through them.
Many of these things told were hard to accept for me and sometimes unbelievable, but he would counter by saying stories without truth have no spine and can never stand up, but the truth is often so hard to accept they are solid, have a spine and stand up! He backed this up by saying he didn't want any of his nine daughters to be told these things nor to be as hurt as I often showed, but wanted to share them with his sons only.
One day I too would like to share these things on here but have never yet found the mental strength to begin.
My friends no less included old Rangers fans and latterly Sevco fans who knew my father well and were often open mouthed at his experiences, however few times they were.
My Father attended the very first laying of the wreaths as it was known then in 1919 shortly after the Cenotaph being built.
But,.............
the most poignant thing he said to me ever....was these men and boys who gave the ultimate gift, the greatest sacrifice, were GREAT friends, Catholic and Protestants, Jews, Moslems and even a Sikh Hussar called Bimbo the Indie...........ALL from Dundee, ALL went over the top and 90% NEVER came home. AND at a time when there were less than 100 Asians in Dundee in 1916.
IF MY FATHER WHO CAN KNOW SO MUCH AND LIVE THROUGH IT ALL CAN RESPECT THE REMEMBRANCE SILENCE,
WHO AM I?
WHO ARE YOU?
WHO ARE WE TO ARGUE.

This is not about the British Army, it is about them and us, the ordinary people, the people who unquestionably did their duty to stop a tyrannical despotic leader, with their lives.

THAT MUST BE REMEMBERED AND RESPECTED.......EVERMORE.
I IMPLORE ALL CELTIC FANS TO RESPECT THESE PEOPLE, WHO GAVE EVERYTHING NEVER TO COME BACK TO WHAT THEY LEFT BEHIND.
LET'S CONTINUE OUR MUCH LOVED WORLD WIDE RESPECT, OUR UNSURPASSED AND DIGNIFIED HISTORY.
I TOO LOVE CELTIC, AS MUCH AS ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY......JUST AS MY FATHER DID AND JUST AS YOUR GRANDFATHERS DID BEFORE YOU.

THEY GAVE US THEIR TOMORROWS, SO THAT WE COULD HAVE OUR TODAYS.

GOD BLESS THEM ALL AND MAY THEY ALL REST IN PEACE IN THE CRADLE OF HIS HANDS.

Last edited:
I turned it over after the silence. I just hope we kept it. I have still to hear one fucking Celtic song so far. Call me old fashioned, but, I quite like songs that inspire the team, we have plenty, and if anybody thinks wall to wall rebs do, they are kidding themselves on. Maybe if we score we might hear one or two. Hopefully on a shit pitch and a dogged defensive team, the players can lift themselves. And that fucking drum can fuck off too.

Back