MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Merry Christmas to all the noisers I hope its quite and peaceful if its not thiers always the celtic noise. Ok it's not always quite and peaceful but then again life isn't quite and peaceful so have a happy Christmas who ever your with if your on your own don't worry its good to be on your own some times at least you can laugh at yourself with yourself its only one day remember. Happy Christmas everyone.

I know this should be on the "laugh" thread....but he's a christmas giggle for you....

Tom English: I think, you need, Hatate is fine………. but if you look at Champions League level I think that you need better in that position, you need more of a threat.

This was Tom English explaining that Arfield is better than Hatate!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Airfield is Champions League quality....apparently. If only Celtic has Arfield!!! My fucking sides!!!

I know this should be on the "laugh" thread....but he's a christmas giggle for you....

Tom English: I think, you need, Hatate is fine………. but if you look at Champions League level I think that you need better in that position, you need more of a threat.

Airfield is Champions League quality....apparently. If only Celtic has Arfield!!! My fucking sides!!!

Uncle Tom in that one sentence managed to pander to the Huns and wind up those of a Celtic persuasion…..clickbait personified…..job done…..best ignored…..treat these Hun acolytes with total indifference and they will become irrelevant and you will feel better for it…

And that’s supposed to be a “professional” sports journalist 🤷‍♂️

Yeah we got two draws and some our players struggled first time in the CL and to be fair to Uncle Tom the beebs home Paddy.
He was talking about a record setting Scottish fitba team in the CL that included Arsefield so he’s got a point unlike arsefields Team
But I canny for the life o me work oot the point. It’s probably because am a Tim.
Who’s no a dickheid

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back