Mitigating Circumstances?

Based on some of the things that are being stated here, if correct.....it makes you strongly believe that some have been working against the best interests of our Football Club for some time.....and some of them may very well be close to home.

Which brings me back to...

Res 12 and the the 5 way stitch up.....illegal side letters allowed to go unchallenged.....accepting the Nimmo-Smith SFA stitch up.....whispers of dodgy agents and alleged Β£60k bungs?.....the major influence of the MIB going unchallenged.....care to add to this?

my guess going by the timeline is jozo hayes and gordon were hunted and i don't think by lennon .

Foster wanted a contract whether he was promised one and then it was withdrawen we'll never know but the signs were he was getting one hence the reason we let Gordon go ,,,,,again did Lawwell do a last minute renegotiate to scupper the deal ,,,,,,,,foster not answering his phone screams aye

Duffy was supposed to be if rumours are true Kennedys pick not lennons

As for Toney i thought we'd took the huff cos his manager was claiming we were trying to short change them ,,,strange that ajeti came out of nowhere and unfit into the bargain
I'm hoping that is a typo and you meant "punted" rather than "hunted"?

I can just imagine PL saying "release the oldies" and they have to flee (or hobble in Jozo's case) while big game hunter Lawwell chases after them with his sniper rifle! I'm not sure even Lawwell is that cruel.

Big Game Hunter PL.jpg

Again with the questions

My guess

Foster sayin Naw when he did say aye (lawwells fault)

Hayes Hunted (lawwells fault)

jozo binned by letter (lawwells fault)

Gordon rejected for the sake of Β£300,000 (lawwells fault)

Desmond claiming the squad needed the help of a shrink for this season

players not given a feck and turning up unfit

weird team selections

playing champions league matches without a striker

keep old players on the park

new players on the bench

Bolis holiday hole in one

2 game ban

a crap keeper

a 5 million crap keeper (lawwells fault)

Duffy arriving lennon didn't want kennedy did so both there's and (lawwells fault)

Ajeti unfit 5m wasted (lawwells fault)

International players returning and having to isolate even while testing negative

dubia going when told it was ok

returning when they said only kiddin it wisnae ok

2 game ban and new rules applied but only to us 13 players having to isolate new weird rules of 4 players to a bus ,,,,,no other team doing that

Nobody at the club speaking up calling this out or taking the govt/sfa to task

zoom calls where they got to grass each other up and somebody got the absentee landlord to listen

shit refs

crap streams

thelists endless
Cant argue with any of that , Ajeti I think ( or hope rather) will come good with a return to a decent training regime , have had a look at his career stats noticed that he's not scored more than 14 goals in a season , that was for Basel 17/18 &18/19 seasons. I'm hopeful that he can better that in Scotland, had it not been for the early injury I think hed have beat that tally. All bets are off though until we see who gets the job. I was reading that Wagner is one who has put his name forward and I wouldnt be against that appointment HH ☘

In our contaminated wee culture ( see ma' demographic rant ) it could be anything.
It could be internal business via big Pete interference, Dermotts strategy, transfer budgets, player discontent, player acquisitions coaching disagreements etc
It could be the psychological impact of isolation/ loss of family contact on the foreign players.
( e.g. Elhamed ).
More disturbingly for me In our culture it could be tactical discrimination by the authorities.
If you look at it forensically, the uneven application of punishment for the breaches of Covid protocols are blatant.
The absence of unbiased governance by the SFA is obvious for the avoidance of financial scrutiny alone
The standard of officiating ,even on match day one, Connolly ( I think ) of Dundee UTD rakes his studs down Eddies calf ( put him out for 2 weeks didn't it ?) while Dallas is looking directly at it ( have another look at the game on you tube you'll see the offence is unmissable) while MacGregor is yellow carded for his first foul. Ah'm a bit paranoid as you know but I suspect the officiating has been concerted and tactical. I think its possible that the authorities were apprehensive of the potential repercussions of ten in a row.
In among my rantings there are certainly major elements which could be mitigating but out of bounds for formal discussion.
How do you think my paranoia is doin' ? :cool::cool::cool:
Fuxake !! I've just seen the breaking story about Toney being ready to sign - That's enough mitigation for me 🀬🀬🀬
About El Hamed, seems like from what I've been reading that it wasnt only the isolation it was being injured then 2nd in line behind pingpong and he wasnt happy with that. He said that Happoel are ambitious and hes certain that they'll be in the Cl , that's a big gamble for him , they couldnt ko a pretty poor Celtic side that had janko etc in it in BRs 1st season. Plus we dont like the israelis ( we being me) much, but I like some of their players

Ajeti is Bangura and I clam my fiver. Klimala is better and he's not a Celtic class striker.
Ajeti was the leagues top scorer before the first lockdown and a pen box striker , I rate klimala as I do Ajeti but both haven't had to undergo the usual gruelling fitness regime that past managers have had in place , once that's returned I think they'll improve. I also think they'll improve by not sitting on the bench as the likes of Christie takes their place as a CAM/CF

I'm hoping that is a typo and you meant "punted" rather than "hunted"?

I can just imagine PL saying "release the oldies" and they have to flee (or hobble in Jozo's case) while big game hunter Lawwell chases after them with his sniper rifle! I'm not sure even Lawwell is that cruel.

View attachment 13550
Haha is that taken from one of the millions of Jurassic park films and photoshoped ?

Anyone thinks the underlying problems are between Lenny and anyone on the board are deluded....Lenny and Lawwell are thick as thieves

The mitigating circumstances are the agents of the players who are demanding a move which has created an unhealthy underbelly throughout the club.....a clear out of these players is most definitely needed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back