Morelos repeats Racism slur against Celtic Support - what say you, Celtic?

Problem for Rangers and wee Alfie El Gruffelo is that the whole story has broken too early
You see Alfie was supposed to give a sympathetic interview with Sky about how bad it is in Scotland because the Celtic fans shout racist things at him and the referee sends him off just because he fell down and asked for a penalty.
Being innocent he mearly drew his hand across his throat to indictate it was over because he:
A) He wanted to show those nasty Celtic fans the game and the title race was over.
B) HE PROBABLY thought it was his last game for The Rangers (2012) anyway as he was expecting to be the subject of a £200,000,000 bid from Barca / Juve / PSG / Liverpool

The interview would probably have been planned to come out on Tuesday when it was quiet.
Everyone would have agreed things in Scotland were terrible the Lazio banners and stick yer poppy up your arse pictures and film would have been trotted out

Trouble for everyone concerned was that the story broke yesterday about him shagging about
This caused a number if issues for Alfie and The Rangers
Sky sports news is packed with:
Liverpool are running away with the EPL
Super bowl 54
6 Nations.
Spurs beat Man City.
So Gruffalo's plight isn't even in the first 40 stories.

The only story is that he is not only a liar and a cheat he's shagging behind his pregnant Mrs's back.
Not even follow follow are happy about that.

This interview is the equivalent of Alfie in Front of an open Celtic goal
He's missed again

She didn't dismiss it.

She asked for them to produce proof she hired a private investigator.

That is not dismissing the veracity of the claim.

She did not say I DID NOT HIRE

She asked in tweet

I want to see the proof it was me who hired this dude

And why are Sunday Mail running a story without asking her if she hired an investigator and therefore running a story that she hired someone.

So she wants to know how they can make that claim without proof.

May mean she dismisses the claim but unless she has gone on record with words I dismiss these claims as false then saying I want to see the proof it was me who hired PI, is not quite same as I did not hire PI
Correct she's not gonna back the story up that she's paranoid out her nut ,that the cabbage patch runts out bangin in a lambo wi a durty

Problem for Rangers and wee Alfie El Gruffelo is that the whole story has broken too early
You see Alfie was supposed to give a sympathetic interview with Sky about how bad it is in Scotland because the Celtic fans shout racist things at him and the referee sends him off just because he fell down and asked for a penalty.
Being innocent he mearly drew his hand across his throat to indictate it was over because he:
A) He wanted to show those nasty Celtic fans the game and the title race was over.
B) HE PROBABLY thought it was his last game for The Rangers (2012) anyway as he was expecting to be the subject of a £200,000,000 bid from Barca / Juve / PSG / Liverpool

The interview would probably have been planned to come out on Tuesday when it was quiet.
Everyone would have agreed things in Scotland were terrible the Lazio banners and stick yer poppy up your arse pictures and film would have been trotted out

Trouble for everyone concerned was that the story broke yesterday about him shagging about
This caused a number if issues for Alfie and The Rangers
Sky sports news is packed with:
Liverpool are running away with the EPL
Super bowl 54
6 Nations.
Spurs beat Man City.
So Gruffalo's plight isn't even in the first 40 stories.

The only story is that he is not only a liar and a cheat he's shagging behind his pregnant Mrs's back.
Not even follow follow are happy about that.

This interview is the equivalent of Alfie in Front of an open Celtic goal
He's missed again
The wee grunch is on sky news now giving an interview to anybody who believes a word.
This is why the viewers will be made up mostly of zombies who will believe anything which comes out of the cesspit.
Now Mr Lawwell this is your opportunity to show every Celtic supporter in the land that you are not hiding from anyone and you intend to stand up for the club which has made your life so comfortable..or do we keep fighting these scumbags on our own as usual..

HH.

Claims he gets picked on by refs that other players get away with. :p

4 mins in he claims he was subjected to racist offensive words

that led to his missbehaviour

For me that is false.

leads onto talking about how his mother was abused, kinda hinting that was part of his gesture of slit throat.

Again I find this interview to be totally biased with false narrative mixed in with some stuff that has happened in different matches but making it look like his red cards were associated directly to his nasty behaviours on pitch.

Then interviewer asks will this treatment drive him out of Scotland????

Again leading a false narrative that he is being driven to despair by Celtic fans.

No proper context

No proper questioning

No proper objections to his replies.

Puff piece

Now the guy deserves lot of credit for his rise from poverty but this false narrative would never be on offer to any other player who behaves like he does on pitch.

And the false association with Celtic fans and generally all Scottish fans being racist from the so called orange/hun taunts

1 doesn't get treated worse than other players-in fact I would argue he doesn't get pulled up often enough for his diving and fly punches kicks stamps.

2 I haven't heard any chants that could be called racist in any clips that make that claim

3 Why would Sky have an interest to promote false narrative surrounding a player who behaves in an unsporting manner quite often by playing a racial aspect that does not have any real backing, to my knowledge?

Last edited:
The wee grunch is on sky news now giving an interview to anybody who believes a word.
This is why the viewers will be made up mostly of zombies who will believe anything which comes out of the cesspit.
Now Mr Lawwell this is your opportunity to show every Celtic supporter in the land that you are not hiding from anyone and you intend to stand up for the club which has made your life so comfortable..or do we keep fighting these scumbags on our own as usual..

HH.
Spot on green sprig, this Celtic fan's are racist's has been cranked up for over a month,why is it just fan's,fan's forums and bloggers who are speaking out? WTF is this p.r company we hired doing to justify their fee's,don't expect our board to do anything, they've got nothing but contempt for us "customers" ,the only time they act is when they see empty seats at Celtic park, Gurrrrrr! 🍺

Jeezo, what a feckin 'Poor wee me!' interview that wiz. You'd think he'd never done anything worthy of a foul! 'Celtic fans were shouting racist stuff at me' 😭
Utter shite. I seem to remember the NF doing a roaring trade at ipox back in the day. Celtic Park, not so much. Sooner that wee nyaff pisses off the better even if it does mean that shower of bastards end up signing a striker that could score against us.

Celtic fans being branded racists for a 2nd time without a single shred of evidence to back those serious accusations up yet not even a feeble rehashed 'surprised' or 'disappointed' statement from the exalted high heid yins of Celtic PLC. :unsure:

Add to the fact that the tribute act and their toxic hack cult in the SMSM were giving it the whole nod and a wink that it was some 'deranged Celtic fan' tampering with El Duffalo's Lambo when in actual fact it was a PI trying to catch the serial cheat living up to that reputation off the park as well as on it then you'd think Lawell & Co. might have something to say but nope!

If any proof was needed that Lawell and the rest of that shower are selling us nothing but snake oil when they trot out that 'Celtic family' rhetoric then this is it!

Last edited:
Wonder what Snyde will be pushing tonight? oh, the saint alfie love-in,and Griff should burnt at the stake,ditto shortbread! 🥢 🍺
Snide giving it Griff should have been red, well who gives a fuck because it means McCoists comment on it become laughable , if thats a stamp then Moreloss and Naismith must be identical. So huns cannot have it all thier own way regardless of incidents and gestures.

Claims he gets picked on by refs that other players get away with. :p

4 mins in he claims he was subjected to racist offensive words

that led to his missbehaviour

For me that is false.

leads onto talking about how his mother was abused, kinda hinting that was part of his gesture of slit throat.

Again I find this interview to be totally biased with false narrative mixed in with some stuff that has happened in different matches but making it look like his red cards were associated directly to his nasty behaviours on pitch.

Then interviewer asks will this treatment drive him out of Scotland????

Again leading a false narrative that he is being driven to despair by Celtic fans.

No proper context

No proper questioning

No proper objections to his replies.

Puff piece

Now the guy deserves lot of credit for his rise from poverty but this false narrative would never be on offer to any other player who behaves like he does on pitch.

And the false association with Celtic fans and generally all Scottish fans being racist from the so called orange/hun taunts

1 doesn't get treated worse than other players-in fact I would argue he doesn't get pulled up often enough for his diving and fly punches kicks stamps.

2 I haven't heard any chants that could be called racist in any clips that make that claim

3 Why would Sky have an interest to promote false narrative surrounding a player who behaves in an unsporting manner quite often by playing a racial aspect that does not have any real backing, to my knowledge?

It's a Jabba PR blitz after Lambogate, Sky only too happy to oblige pushing another Sevvie victim narrative to take the heat off in exchange for getting an exclusive!

It's a Jabba PR blitz after Lambogate, Sky only too happy to oblige pushing another Sevvie victim narrative to take the heat off in exchange for getting an exclusive!
Take the derry of the huns been shite as there might be a season ticket meltdown or worse ( Craigy's book) for SKY if they have no OF their favourite name to keep us relevant as part of their inbred family.

Something must be coming there way that they may be trying to head off .

it won't be the SFA charge as they useless cnts have had a month and done nowt and it won't be a disciplinary charge as the runt gets overlooked by every ref and every sfa charge but somethin must be on the go for them to parade him round the newsrooms

Members online

Latest posts

Back