New Celtic manager , who do we want?

Who do you want as the inevitable new manager?

• WGS

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Frank Lampard

• Rafa Benitez

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Steve Clarke

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Martin O'Neil

• Other (please state)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Martinez /Maloney

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
Terrific points made here as regards Broony being the new gaffer. Just great to see the input to what must be the most crucial decision in a long time. I've already given my thoughts on another post; but for what it's worth, and because of the fact that we've simply got to get it right. Here goes. Broony in my opinion is already a Celtic legend; he has secured a place in Celtic folklore along with the best and most iconic players in the clubs history. Here's the thing tough, we could ( arguably ) say the same about Lenny ? For quite a number of celtic supporters Lenny has tarnished his legacy. ( Don't include me in that number. He will always be a legend in my eyes, even if I do feel his time is up ) As far as Broony goes, I want him to go and gain experience in management before he even thinks about managing Celtic. I don't want him to fail and go through the same abuse that Lenny is getting at the moment. I've no doubt failure would tarnish his legacy in the eyes of many. That legacy is the stuff go legend; I want to to stay that way.

I would love to see Broony go and be a successful manager before coming back home to us and have the same influence from the dugout as he's had on the field.

Just type his name in to you tube and listen to him,fantastic
He's a fucking talent no doubt Davie, I don't think Lawwell would have given him free reign to run the show his way, hopefully the new CEO will have more sense/less ego and allow a genuine football man to run the football side of things without interference.
I don't really see the point of having a director of football, as is the fashion, above a manager. Too many cooks and all that.
Get the right manager with a vision and the capability to run the whole thing who answers to the directors, Rangnick ticks all the boxes for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Back