PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

It is the Marschall College in Aberdeen. It used to be the University building but was bought by the City Council 20 years ago - my wife used to work in there. It is the 2nd biggest granite building in the world.

I was waiting for a concert and took a quick photo of Robert the Bruce statue while it was sunny.
Its a beauty cost a rite few bob to build it now im glad (i hope) being under council control will keep it in good nick for decades to come

Can somebody tune me in plz when i try and put a picture up its too big so go in and mess about way it and its still too big to upload then the clipboard is just not letting me put any pics up from there at all ive no idea wit im doin really any clues will be appreciated troops

Can somebody tune me in plz when i try and put a picture up its too big so go in and mess about way it and its still too big to upload then the clipboard is just not letting me put any pics up from there at all ive no idea wit im doin really any clues will be appreciated troops
If you're using your phone go on to the settings of the camera and lower the resolution, that might help Cairnsy.

Take a screenshot of your pic and post the screenshot, or use a pic that's been through WhatsApp, either method makes the pic a smaller format.👍

if it keeps comin back saying file too big just ignore that message ,just keep tryin to post ,,,it will give up after about 20 goes ,,,,,,keep tryin it ,,,,you'll thank me in the end

@hoopy the screenshot worked cheers went into the settings be aswell being in fuckin klingon 🤣 anyway sitting out the back looking at this sky way a nice smoke just helps u forget ur surrounded by fuckin huns and stay in a shithole 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220710-122522_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220710-122522_Gallery.jpg
    809.8 KB · Views: 12
@hoopy the screenshot worked cheers went into the settings be aswell being in fuckin klingon 🤣 anyway sitting out the back looking at this sky way a nice smoke just helps u forget ur surrounded by fuckin huns and stay in a shithole 😁
That's crackin mate!

:oops:is that it ,,,,,,,feckin asda car park ,,,,a don't know why a bother :LOL:

Back